PDA

View Full Version : Abu Suveran Uptide Rod

michael musgrave
May 26th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I have managed to find a 9' 6"Abu Suveran uptider for £100 inclusive of vat.
Can you do any better? If I can get it for any less then I might be able to
buy a score of ragworm! Close to the south coast would be great, unless they
do delivery. I find it hard to understand why most Fishing Tackle shops
don't have on-line stores, they would make much more money from people like
us.

Pscylo
May 26th, 2005, 10:36 PM
On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:31:43 +0100, michael musgrave > let rip with:
> I have managed to find a 9' 6"Abu Suveran uptider for £100 inclusive of vat.
> Can you do any better? If I can get it for any less then I might be able to
> buy a score of ragworm! Close to the south coast would be great, unless they
> do delivery. I find it hard to understand why most Fishing Tackle shops
> don't have on-line stores, they would make much more money from people like
> us.

I know bugger all about fishing, but I do know a bit about googling:

http://www.alderneyangling.com/mailorder.htm

89.99 I think. Dunno if it's what you want, but I can never resist a
challenge.
--
Pscylo

michael musgrave
May 27th, 2005, 12:20 AM
That has saved me £1.01 (including P&P). Thanks Pscylo for all your efforts.
But it may cost me more if VAT is added. Any other ideas?