PDA

View Full Version : Thanks r.o.f.b.

Craig Baugher
March 14th, 2004, 07:46 PM
THANK YOU!!!

Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a few!

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 14th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"Craig Baugher" > wrote in message
> THANK YOU!!!
>
> Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
> Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
> Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a few!
>
> --
> Craig Baugher
> Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

You're welcome. I'm not entirely certain what I've done to deserve the
thanks though.....
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

\The Shadow\
March 14th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Yer welcome ! I guess o:)

--
"The Shadow"
Millennium Rods
"Craig Baugher" > wrote in message
> THANK YOU!!!
>
> Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
> Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
> Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a few!
>
> --
> Craig Baugher
> Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Charles Summers
March 14th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Wow! You're welcome Craig, for whatever small part I played in making your
life good.

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Craig Baugher" > wrote in message
> THANK YOU!!!
>
> Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
> Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
> Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a few!
>
> --
> Craig Baugher
> Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

go-bassn
March 14th, 2004, 10:10 PM
My pleasure Craig, whatever I've done.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

"Craig Baugher" > wrote in message
> THANK YOU!!!
>
> Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
> Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
> Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a few!
>
> --
> Craig Baugher
> Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Bob Rickard
March 15th, 2004, 02:54 AM
Bitch, bitch, bitch... stop being so crabby, you old poop! ;-)

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> My pleasure Craig, whatever I've done.
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
>

> "Craig Baugher" > wrote in message
> > THANK YOU!!!
> >
> > Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
> > Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
> > Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a
few!

> > --
> > Craig Baugher
> > Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Craig Baugher
March 15th, 2004, 03:21 AM
What you did is had me re-examine my approach to life. Going back as far as
1998, when I arrived on the scene, being super INTENSE. It was you guys
that told me, I could be just as successful in fishing (but in life too)
just relaxing and having fun.

It took a long time for me to change. To stop being so intense. To learn
how to be just as focused, just as confident, just as productive, and yet
have fun at the same time. About 5 years to be exact. But in the last
year, my approach to work, life, fishing, etc., has been to have fun. My
relationship with my family hasn't been better. My wife, kids, and friends
haven't said anything, but you can tell everyone is a lot happier. I'm
selling more product, making more money, and opportunities are coming out of
the woodwork. Just because I have learned to have fun, and make everything
I do fun.

It is simply amazing! and it all started with some constructive criticism
from a few strangers (at the time). Well guys, keep up the good work. You
may just help someone else unknowingly!

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

go-bassn
March 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Oh, OK.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

Warren ;-)

> What you did is had me re-examine my approach to life. Going back as far
as
> 1998, when I arrived on the scene, being super INTENSE. It was you guys
> that told me, I could be just as successful in fishing (but in life too)
> just relaxing and having fun.
>
> It took a long time for me to change. To stop being so intense. To learn
> how to be just as focused, just as confident, just as productive, and yet
> have fun at the same time. About 5 years to be exact. But in the last
> year, my approach to work, life, fishing, etc., has been to have fun. My
> relationship with my family hasn't been better. My wife, kids, and
friends
> haven't said anything, but you can tell everyone is a lot happier. I'm
> selling more product, making more money, and opportunities are coming out
of
> the woodwork. Just because I have learned to have fun, and make
everything
> I do fun.
>
> It is simply amazing! and it all started with some constructive
criticism
> from a few strangers (at the time). Well guys, keep up the good work.
You
> may just help someone else unknowingly!
>
> --
> Craig Baugher
> Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

go-bassn
March 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Hey Bobby, who you calling old?

WW;-)

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> Bitch, bitch, bitch... stop being so crabby, you old poop! ;-)
>
> --
> Bob Rickard
> (AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> --------------------------<=x O')))><
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > My pleasure Craig, whatever I've done.
> >
> > Warren
> > --
> > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> >

> > "Craig Baugher" > wrote in message
> > > THANK YOU!!!
> > >
> > > Life is good and I owe a good part it to you!
> > > Moe Conway, Warren Wolk, Shawn, Steve Huber, Bob Rickard, Joe H., Dave
> > > Norton, Charles Summers, Ronnie G., Dwayne Cooper, to only mention a
> few!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Craig Baugher
> > > Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Bob Rickard
March 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Sorry, Warren, I was calling Craig an Old Poop because, like me, it was
totally inappropriate .
--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Hey Bobby, who you calling old?
>
> WW;-)
>
> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> > Bitch, bitch, bitch... stop being so crabby, you old poop! ;-)
> >
> > --
> > Bob Rickard
> > (AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > --------------------------<=x O')))><
> >

> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > > My pleasure Craig, whatever I've done.
> > >
> > > Warren
> > > --
> > > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > >

> > > "Craig Baugher" > wrote in message

Dave
> > few!

Craig Baugher
March 16th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Inappropriate . . . I would say so! I may be full of it, but I'm no poop!