PDA

View Full Version : newbie sea fishing charter coverack, cornwall?

Will Sniffer
June 1st, 2005, 11:37 AM
would appreciate your advice about arranging a fishing trip for a family of
four. Ideally would like to book a longer trip to give more choice than
mackerel.
Staying near Coverack end of July.

Any recommended sites or contacts?
What should I be asking before booking? Wise to book in advance or easy to
arrange last minute?

TIA

Will

Dave
June 1st, 2005, 09:49 PM
Try reading this site
http://www.worldseafishing.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=253&Itemid=63
in fact the whole site is good

Regards

Dave

"Will Sniffer" > wrote in message
> would appreciate your advice about arranging a fishing trip for a family
> of four. Ideally would like to book a longer trip to give more choice than
> mackerel.
> Staying near Coverack end of July.
>
> Any recommended sites or contacts?
> What should I be asking before booking? Wise to book in advance or easy to
> arrange last minute?
>
> TIA
>
> Will

Will Sniffer
June 2nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
thanks Dave

shame the site has disabled registration at the mo which stops me posting
stuff there too..some good forum chat

Cheers
Will