PDA

View Full Version : FISHING FOR LAUGHS TO DEBUT THIS WEEKEND!!

June 3rd, 2005, 05:39 AM
The big day is finally here and Fishing For Laughs will debut in
Central NC and Va beginning this Saturday, with Asheville, New Bern,
Kinston, N.C. and Greenviile/Spartanburg and Myrtle Beach, SC to follow
in the coming weeks.
Please check out our website at www.fishingforlaughs.com to see the
stations and airtimes in your area. We want to send a special thank you
to all our sponsors and advertisers who've seen the potential and
believe in this project so much, and also there are still a few
advertising spots and sponsorships still availble at great rates. I
hope you folks enjoy what you see and we look forward to hearing from
you in the future!!!

Art Church / Jerry Carroll

co-hosts of Fishing For Laughs