PDA

View Full Version : muskrat

Lure builder
March 16th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I often read where big bass will slam a baby muskrat. I've seen many full size
muskrat a swimming but never a baby. Is the proof or a source of their claim.
Maybe a spinnerbait should be produced in muskrat colour.

Dan Krueger
March 17th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Try one of your gerbils tied to a 12# leader and a treble hook.

Lure builder wrote:
> I often read where big bass will slam a baby muskrat. I've seen many full size
> muskrat a swimming but never a baby. Is the proof or a source of their claim.
> Maybe a spinnerbait should be produced in muskrat colour.

doS
March 17th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Al never gives up.

hlink.net...