PDA

View Full Version : Skeeter and Yamaha end BASS Sponsorship

RGarri7470
March 18th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Got this in email.

"Yamaha, Skeeter sever ties with BASS
Yamaha Marine today announced that its co-sponsorship
of BASS, the Bassmaster Classic and BASS Tournament
Trail will end this June."

Any other news on this?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
March 18th, 2004, 01:15 PM
>Got this in email.
>
>"Yamaha, Skeeter sever ties with BASS
>Yamaha Marine today announced that its co-sponsorship
>of BASS, the Bassmaster Classic and BASS Tournament
>Trail will end this June."
>
>Any other news on this?
>Ronnie

I guess this is related, from The Outdoor Wire:
Briefly

Mercury Marine, Triton Boats and BASS announce a strategic marketing alliance
that will make the two manufacturers the official and exclusive marine engine
and boat brand of BASS. The new multi-year alliance takes effect on June 16.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

go-bassn
March 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Further proof that partnership is a tough racket. I thought the
Triton/Skeeter joint sponsorship was strange from the beginning, considering
that the two boat makers have no business relationship at all.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/