PDA

View Full Version : rattle

Lure builder
March 18th, 2004, 12:59 PM
I read where somebody developed a lure that rattles without having to jerk it
on retrieve. On steady retrieve the lure rattles. I think it has something to
do with it's revolving fins by way of retrieve.
Does anybody know the name of the lure or have a web reference for the same?
Thanks

Lure builder
March 18th, 2004, 08:47 PM
De Novo Lures

COOLLURES
March 18th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I have seen a soft swim bait that uses a rattle in the tail section of the
lure. When you returieve the lure the side to side action of the tail
rattles the rattle. Is that what you are talking about? Or is it a hard
boddied lure?
Jeff

--
COOL LURES
The Lures that put FISH on ICE!

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
.
> I read where somebody developed a lure that rattles without having to jerk
it
> on retrieve. On steady retrieve the lure rattles. I think it has something
> do with it's revolving fins by way of retrieve.
> Does anybody know the name of the lure or have a web reference for the
same?
> Thanks

Lure builder
March 18th, 2004, 11:33 PM
It's a hardbody bait. Apparently the side fins of the lure spin when you
retrieve and causes the rattle.