PDA

View Full Version : Can I shoot a whale with a stinger missile ???

Tristan Beeline
June 14th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Or do you recommend something bigger, for example a Cruise Missile ?

Bashful
June 15th, 2005, 05:40 AM
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:09:52 GMT, wrote:

>On 14 Jun 2005 00:02:49 -0700, (Tristan
>Beeline) wrote:
>
>>Or do you recommend something bigger, for example a Cruise Missile ?
>
>A stinger will work just fine if you set the whale on fire first.

Perhaps there is something wrong with me, because after reading your
reply, I began to giggle slightly, before I finished, it was
uncontrollable laughter with tears streaming down my face.

I sincerely doubt even half the people here caught that...

Man that was funny..

Thanks, I needed the laugh...

Bashful..<}}}><

Cliff
July 11th, 2005, 05:11 AM
(Tristan Beeline) wrote in
om:

> Or do you recommend something bigger, for example a Cruise Missile ?

Can you? Don't know if they have that type of guidance mechanisms.

But if I was gonna be launching anything, it would logically have to be a
Harpoon Missle... Sheeessh...

http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/e1/300px-
Harpoon_asm_bowfin_museum.jpg

--
Fishing with Cliff
The New Fishing Show in Town

http://www.fishingwithcliff.com/

Christian M. Mericle
July 11th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Tristan Beeline" is a troll to a lot of newsgroups. He tracks
of groups that the message goes to, you can steal some of his trollish
pleasure.

-- Christian

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:11:01 -0500, Cliff >
wrote:

(Tristan Beeline) wrote in
om:

Save Darfur -- http://www.savedarfur.org/