PDA

View Full Version : O.T.- VENTING

Ken Blevins
March 19th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Yesterday the days high was a cold 36 with a misty snow and this evening we
had a thunder storm and 48 degrees.and they are calling for more cold rain
for Saturday.It just never ends.I swear to the " fair weather gods" that I
will spend next winter in a warmer climate fishing most every day.For the
life of me I can't begin to realize why anyone would endure a snowy winter
if they didn't have to...
Man I hate winter
Ken

Eric Ryder
March 19th, 2004, 02:40 AM
"Ken Blevins" > wrote in message
> Yesterday the days high was a cold 36 with a misty snow and this evening
we
> had a thunder storm and 48 degrees.and they are calling for more cold rain
> for Saturday.It just never ends.I swear to the " fair weather gods" that
> will spend next winter in a warmer climate fishing most every day.For the
> life of me I can't begin to realize why anyone would endure a snowy winter
> if they didn't have to...
> Man I hate winter
> Ken

Sounds like a bad case of the ShackNasties. Here, have a homebrew...

Illinois Fisherman
March 19th, 2004, 01:24 PM
52 today (Friday) Sat 53 Sunday 38 very windy. Had snow the past two days.
Go figure

"Ken Blevins" > wrote in message
> Yesterday the days high was a cold 36 with a misty snow and this evening
we
> had a thunder storm and 48 degrees.and they are calling for more cold rain
> for Saturday.It just never ends.I swear to the " fair weather gods" that
> will spend next winter in a warmer climate fishing most every day.For the
> life of me I can't begin to realize why anyone would endure a snowy winter
> if they didn't have to...
> Man I hate winter
> Ken

G. M. Zimmermann
March 20th, 2004, 10:59 AM
>Yesterday the days high was a cold 36 with a misty snow and this evening we
>had a thunder storm and 48 degrees.and they are calling for more cold rain
>for Saturday.It just never ends.I swear to the " fair weather gods" that I
>will spend next winter in a warmer climate fishing most every day.For the
>life of me I can't begin to realize why anyone would endure a snowy winter
>if they didn't have to...
>Man I hate winter
>Ken

Ken,
I feel your pain. One day its sunny and nice, the next day it snows.
Then the next day is sunny and warm, the following day it snows. Then the next
day is sunny and warm, the following day it snows. Then the next day, well,
you get the picture. Its really starting to torque my willie. I have come to
the conclusion that spring is a myth and winter will go right up to about
Easter. Then summer will take over with temps of 90+ and enough humidity to
peel paint.

-Zimmy

Ken Blevins
March 21st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Yesterday ,March-20 04- temperature was 77 degrees and sunny. Today
March-21 it's 34 degrees and flurries. Again GEZZZZZZZ
"Ken Blevins" > wrote in message
> Yesterday the days high was a cold 36 with a misty snow and this evening
we
> had a thunder storm and 48 degrees.and they are calling for more cold rain
> for Saturday.It just never ends.I swear to the " fair weather gods" that
> will spend next winter in a warmer climate fishing most every day.For the
> life of me I can't begin to realize why anyone would endure a snowy winter
> if they didn't have to...
> Man I hate winter
> Ken

alwayfishking
March 25th, 2004, 03:11 PM
only a few more weeks...only a few more weeks..say it with me..only a few
more weeks. soon I will be back to car topping my boat to the lake each and
every morning in a tee shirt and shorts.... 15+ hours during the week and 10
more hours on the weekend of pure fishing fun, not including those full day
weekend trips when company comes up or those late afternoon early evening(
pre bats flying around) trips out, on the lake by myself or with the kids
when the sun is coming up or going down.. can't wait