PDA

View Full Version : Saving the whale

Keith M
June 15th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Hi all
I saw Mondays news that the Japs are intent on slaughtering even more whales
(for scientific study of course)

If I spear a few Japs (for scientific study of course) will I be allowed to
get off scott free?

Is there a chance that readers of this forum might impose their own bans on
japanese products by way of retalliation and support for these wonderful
creatues.

Please note that I have not turned into a a tree hugging, sandal wearing
mueseli muncher, I'm an angler thro and thro but the sight of a whale being
harpooned (complete with explosive cgarge expolding in its' guts} was too
much for any right minded human being to stomach.

I would appreciate it if each of you would post this message on as many
sites as you can manage.

American ones might be useful too and if anyone has Dubberus' put it there
as well please

Tight Lines
Gonefishin

Michael Richardson
June 21st, 2005, 05:49 PM
Perhaps we should cut up a few Japs and use them for bait.......

Just to see if it works

Keith M
June 21st, 2005, 09:07 PM
Might get done fpr polluting the seas!