PDA

View Full Version : where to buy parts?

RB
March 19th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Got a 115 Johnson that I need the following for:

a. water fuel separator
b. overtemp warning horn element
c. tachometer

Where's one of the more inexpensive places online to buy these? The problem
I'm having is finding all at one vendor.

Bob La Londe
March 19th, 2004, 06:15 AM
I have bought a few parts on-line from Ten Killer Marine. They are somehwat
helpfulw itht he how to end of things as well.

You better be particularly clear about how you want things shipped, and
don't count on-e-mail notes to make it over to your actual order. Its
usually best to call Don in the parts department and give him all the
details in one shot after getting it all figured out via tech support or
e-mail.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index