PDA

View Full Version : FS: Canoe in Baltimore -- YOUR Xmas present?

Marty S.
December 20th, 2003, 12:13 PM
You haven't decided what to get YOURSELF for Xmas this year??

How about a 16' Old Towne Penobscot canoe in very good condition. This
canoe has only seen limited lake/reservoir use. I am the 2nd owner and have
only used this canoe a few times. Literally, the previous owner was a
little old lady that only used it sparingly on weekends on the local
reservoir!!

I'm selling this for $700, including two paddles. I'm in Baltimore,
Maryland -- you'll have to pick up; I can't deliver.

This is a GREAT canoe!! It was light enough to car-top but sturdy and
stable enough that I never flipped it!! Here's a link to Old Towne's site:
http://www.otccanoe.com/canoes_touring.php#penobscot16

Product Info

While excellent in flat water, Penobscot's design and Oltonar/Royalex®
construction makes it very much at home in fast water.

Fine tandem daytripping boat or solo canoe for paddlers with higher
skill levels who enjoy downriver white-water racing or wilderness tripping

Straight-on speed, handling ease and capacity make this an all-around
performance canoe

Rounded bottom provides turning responsiveness, while its sharp bow
entry and straight keel line make it easy to paddle

Features polyethylene decks with grab handles, ash portage yoke and
thwart, and ash-framed cane seats

I'm selling because I'm moving to a jon boat for my reservoir fishing
instead of using a canoe.

Please email me at:

Thanks

--