PDA

View Full Version : Southern Classic Awards Dinner

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
March 22nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
The awards dinner will be Staurday night at 7PM at the Brahma Bull Steakhouse within site of the Pier II. We will be ordering
from the menu and have individual checks. By Florida law all resturaunts are no smokeing state wide. Ya'll come down now, ya
hea'. Doc

Charles Summers
March 22nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
What? We thought you were buying!

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> The awards dinner will be Staurday night at 7PM at the Brahma Bull
Steakhouse within site of the Pier II. We will be ordering
> from the menu and have individual checks. By Florida law all resturaunts
are no smokeing state wide. Ya'll come down now, ya
> hea'. Doc

alwayfishking
March 22nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
That's what I was told too!!!! Save me a seat next to one of those Huber
rods, don't want to have to get up and walk to far to get it : )
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> What? We thought you were buying!
>
> "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > The awards dinner will be Staurday night at 7PM at the Brahma Bull
> Steakhouse within site of the Pier II. We will be ordering
> > from the menu and have individual checks. By Florida law all
resturaunts
> are no smokeing state wide. Ya'll come down now, ya
> > hea'. Doc

Sean Barton
March 23rd, 2004, 12:49 AM
When I win, dinner (up to the amount of winnings) is on
me...................Now that's something I won't have to worry about.

Alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> That's what I was told too!!!! Save me a seat next to one of those Huber
> rods, don't want to have to get up and walk to far to get it : )
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > What? We thought you were buying!
> >
> > "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > > The awards dinner will be Staurday night at 7PM at the Brahma Bull
> > Steakhouse within site of the Pier II. We will be ordering
> > > from the menu and have individual checks. By Florida law all
> resturaunts
> > are no smokeing state wide. Ya'll come down now, ya
> > > hea'. Doc

Jerry Barton
March 23rd, 2004, 02:52 AM
Great, because to me a non smoking area in a restaurant is about the same as
a non ****in' area in a pool.

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> The awards dinner will be Staurday night at 7PM at the Brahma Bull
Steakhouse within site of the Pier II. We will be ordering
> from the menu and have individual checks. By Florida law all resturaunts
are no smokeing state wide. Ya'll come down now, ya
> hea'. Doc

J Buck
March 23rd, 2004, 06:06 AM
<Great, because to me a non smoking area in a restaurant is about the
same as a non ****in' area in a pool>

LoL It's amazing some people ever even leave their house.