PDA

View Full Version : Boater/Non-Boater ratio for Southern Classic

Charles Summers
March 23rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
Looking over the roster for the Classic, here's the list for boater/non
boater. Justin Hires is out, so that eliminates one boat. Please correct me
if I'm wrong.

Boaters:
Doc
Moe Conway
Charles Summers
Steve Huber
Jerry Barton
Chuck Coger
Pat Gustafson (Renting if available)
Chris Schroeder
Jim LaBee

Non-Boaters:
Harry Jenkins
Mike "Harry's Brother" Jenkins
Randy Lisk
Kevin Hare
Michael Collier
Dave Johnson (Guest of Chris Schroeder)
Mike Zuzich
Sean Barton
Andrew Berger
Matthew Massey (Guest of Huber)

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Bob La Londe
March 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
Looks like you are just going to have to get Joe H or Bob R to come and
bring their boats.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster
at
YumaBsssMan
dot
com
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Looking over the roster for the Classic, here's the list for boater/non
> boater. Justin Hires is out, so that eliminates one boat. Please correct
me
> if I'm wrong.
>
> Boaters:
> Doc
> Moe Conway
> Charles Summers
> Steve Huber
> Jerry Barton
> Chuck Coger
> Pat Gustafson (Renting if available)
> Chris Schroeder
> Jim LaBee
>
> Non-Boaters:
> Harry Jenkins
> Mike "Harry's Brother" Jenkins
> Randy Lisk
> Kevin Hare
> Michael Collier
> Dave Johnson (Guest of Chris Schroeder)
> Mike Zuzich
> Sean Barton
> Andrew Berger
> Matthew Massey (Guest of Huber)
>
> --
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Chris S
March 23rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Charles I through Joe was coming and with a Boat?

Chris

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Looking over the roster for the Classic, here's the list for boater/non
> boater. Justin Hires is out, so that eliminates one boat. Please correct
me
> if I'm wrong.
>
> Boaters:
> Doc
> Moe Conway
> Charles Summers
> Steve Huber
> Jerry Barton
> Chuck Coger
> Pat Gustafson (Renting if available)
> Chris Schroeder
> Jim LaBee
>
> Non-Boaters:
> Harry Jenkins
> Mike "Harry's Brother" Jenkins
> Randy Lisk
> Kevin Hare
> Michael Collier
> Dave Johnson (Guest of Chris Schroeder)
> Mike Zuzich
> Sean Barton
> Andrew Berger
> Matthew Massey (Guest of Huber)
>
> --
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Joe Haubenreich
March 24th, 2004, 03:37 AM
If I need to bring the ODF down, I can still do it. That would make ten
boaters, 10 non-boaters.

Charles and I hoped to share a truck and bring down one boat, but whatever
it takes.... I'll want to make sure it is in peak condition before I haul it
down so we won't end up a thousand miles from home with a motor that won't
fire.

Joe H.
--------------
"Chris S" > wrote in message
Charles I through Joe was coming and with a Boat?

Chris
<snip>

Moe Conway
March 24th, 2004, 03:56 AM

>If I need to bring the ODF down, I can still do it. That would make ten
>boaters, 10 non-boaters.
>
>Charles and I hoped to share a truck and bring down one boat, but whatever
>it takes.... I'll want to make sure it is in peak condition before I haul it
>down so we won't end up a thousand miles from home with a motor that won't
>fire.
>
>Joe H.
>--------------

Joe, we will be fine boat wise. I do have a boat or two we can use and I think
Lamar Middleton may be fishing with us as a boater too.

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

Charles Summers
March 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Lamar Middleton... Lamar Middleton, let's see, I've heard that name
somewhere before.... he's either a doll designer or another Okeechobee
guide. Right?

Awesome Moe! Maybe Wednesday night you and Lamar can sit down with us and
fill us in on where and how to find fish! LOL Lord knows we'll need it.