PDA

View Full Version : Re: fuel water separators

Bob La Londe
March 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
I did this search a while back when trying to trouble shoot a power problem.
You are correct. There do not seem to be any in the lower flow ratings with
clear see through bowl.

I mounted a bigger unit on the boat. As it turned out water was not my
problem. I needed to have the three carbs rebuilt due to long sitting
periods, and being let sitting in the tilted position.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster