PDA

View Full Version : arbogast sputterbuzz

alwayfishking
March 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
Anyone use these things? They are kinda neat looking floating
popper/buzzbait. I think these are going to be great to fish with. Stop
reeling your buzzbait and just chug it along, pretty neat imo. Just ordered
two more in 5 inch after I got the 3.5 inch one. Wish I had some water to
throw them in : ( April is right around the corner...april is right around
the corner..april is right around the corner....

Eric Ryder
March 23rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
"alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> Anyone use these things? They are kinda neat looking floating
> popper/buzzbait. I think these are going to be great to fish with. Stop
> reeling your buzzbait and just chug it along, pretty neat imo. Just
ordered
> two more in 5 inch after I got the 3.5 inch one. Wish I had some water to
> throw them in : ( April is right around the corner...april is right around
> the corner..april is right around the corner....

Used to have one - must have been a different size - it was called
Sputterfuss. There's gotta be a reason I haven't seen it in 10+ years..?