PDA

View Full Version : cooler cushion question

RB
March 23rd, 2004, 09:16 PM
What's a good, easy, inexpensive way of fastening cooler cushions down to
the cooler lids so they don't fly off in the wind when running?

Baitgal
March 23rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
Bunjees!:)
I think Igloo sells straps also.
http://www.igloocommercial.com/6-1-9_industries_construction.cfm

"RB" > wrote in message
> What's a good, easy, inexpensive way of fastening cooler cushions down to
> the cooler lids so they don't fly off in the wind when running?

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 23rd, 2004, 09:55 PM
"RB" > wrote in message
> What's a good, easy, inexpensive way of fastening cooler cushions down to
> the cooler lids so they don't fly off in the wind when running?

My first two thoughts are velcro or snaps.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

J Buck
March 24th, 2004, 01:42 AM
<What's a good, easy, inexpensive way of fastening cooler cushions down
to the cooler lids so they don't fly off in the wind when running?>

Duct tape, or have someone sit on it

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
March 24th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Spray on carpet glue (contact cement). Doc