PDA

View Full Version : Re: find a fishin buddy

Allen
December 21st, 2003, 12:19 AM
to those who say" a true angler fish is content to fish alone"
"Author Unknown" says it all, and sorta goes with "legend in your own
mind"
If you want to fish alone and/or don't like what I'm trying to promote.
go "talk to yourself " . We are not talking die hard fisherman sharing
his or hers favorite spot... But I'm trying to connect those who want to
share a little
time and their resorces, to others who need a little help, or want a fishing
friend in a new town or a different body of water.

Allen

"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
> > "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
> >
> > TBone
>
> Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff
again -
> you are missed.
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Bob La Londe
December 21st, 2003, 04:46 AM
I'm open to trade trips on the water.
--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Allen" > wrote in message
> to those who say" a true angler fish is content to fish alone"
> "Author Unknown" says it all, and sorta goes with "legend in your own
> mind"
> If you want to fish alone and/or don't like what I'm trying to promote.
> go "talk to yourself " . We are not talking die hard fisherman sharing
> his or hers favorite spot... But I'm trying to connect those who want to
> share a little
> time and their resorces, to others who need a little help, or want a
fishing
> friend in a new town or a different body of water.
>
> Allen
>
> "Tim J." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
> > > "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
> > >
> > > TBone
> >
> > Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff
> again -
> > you are missed.
> > --
> > TL,
> > Tim
> > http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Hooked
December 21st, 2003, 11:27 PM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> I'm open to trade trips on the water.
> --
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az

Subscribe to "North American Fishing Club" and every month they have a
"Trade A Trip" section in their mag.

Also have a section for people looking for others in their area to fish
with.

Bob La Londe
December 22nd, 2003, 03:08 AM
"Hooked" > wrote in message
> "Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> > I'm open to trade trips on the water.
> > --
> > Bob La Londe
> > Yuma, Az
>
> Subscribe to "North American Fishing Club" and every month they have a
> "Trade A Trip" section in their mag.
>
> Also have a section for people looking for others in their area to fish
> with.

I am a NAFC member. I'll have to look that up. I think I have one of the
mags next to ny easy chari. Thanks.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com
Promote Your Fishing, Boating, or Guide Site for Free
Simply add it to our index page.
No reciprocal link required. (Requested, but not required)

Hooked
December 22nd, 2003, 03:25 AM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message

> I am a NAFC member. I'll have to look that up. I think I have one of the
> mags next to ny easy chari. Thanks.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az

You can find them here: http://www.fishingclub.com/home.asp

allen
January 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Bob stop in at http://sea4two.net and log in. Your name will be on the
data base for all to see. They can email you for information about
tradeing a fishin trip.
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:27:52 -0600, "Hooked" >
wrote:

>"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
>> I'm open to trade trips on the water.
>> --
>> Bob La Londe
>> Yuma, Az
>
>Subscribe to "North American Fishing Club" and every month they have a
>"Trade A Trip" section in their mag.
>
>Also have a section for people looking for others in their area to fish
>with.

is greg greg ?
February 7th, 2004, 01:23 AM
To all fishing groups I have no money and said when i see this message
on net if a person would take me fishing we will see who catches the
biggest fish im at the las vegas rescue mission please reply.