PDA

View Full Version : The tackle is packed.. sort of

alwayfishking
March 25th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No joke
it had wheels ask Harry!!.

My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early Birthday
present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip to
Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats" Holds 8
large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another large
in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just don't
know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun as fun
can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some more
things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
without??????????????/

If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at least a
few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29 until we
are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more beer.....

Moe Conway
March 26th, 2004, 12:46 AM
> Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
>without??????????????/

>From: "alwayfishking"

Spinnerbaits for sure and plenty of your favorite soft plastics -- I suggest
worms, flukes,senkos,crawdads and lizards. All sizes and colors -- see the web
site for more details. Okeechobee Fats -- seen it, nice bag and I'm sure it
will top 70 pounds full. lol

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

Henry Hefner
March 26th, 2004, 02:28 AM
alwayfishking wrote:
Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> without??????????????/

Here Randy, I'll help them out with a post from Moe from January, copied
and pasted here:

From: Moe Conway )
Subject: The Real Southern Classic
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Date: 2004-01-24 17:45:03 PST

Ok, sitting here in about 3 foot of snow and the wind chill around -25
with a
temp of 4 degrees, I said to myself -- Self what would the guys need to
know as
far as what tackle to bring to Lake Okeechobee?

At least 4 rigs -- with all the grass and weeds, plan on flipping and
pitching
at least some of the time. Spinner baits, spoons soft jerk baits worked
over,
around and through the grass are excellent choices. Some topwater,
rattle traps
and shallow running baits may be good producers depending on the
weather. Plan
on using a soft plastic bait a large portion of the time. Choose any
method you
like, they all will produce -- on top, texas, carolina rigged, whacky or
whatever your favorite is. Like finesse fishing? Bring a spinning outfit
with
10 pound test to fish the canals and Kissimee River with. Spool the rest of
your outfits with 14 pound test and up. The darker water in Okeechobee makes
spooking the fish with your line almost nonexistent so I like to use 20,
30 and
even 50 pound Power Pro or Fireline in the grass. Your choice but you
will need
heavier line in the tough stuff.

What Colors Moe? -- If you need to pair down, here are some color hints that
will usually work on Okeechobee.

Hard baits -- Chrome/Blue or Black, Gold, Silver and Firetiger. Bluegill and
threadfin shad abound in the lake and are the main forage of the bass.

Spinner Baits - White if you don't have white bring white. Chartreuse, black
and red also produce as does firetiger. Don't get me wrong, you can
catch them
on any color - this is just a general guide.

Spoons, 1/2 or 3/4 oz weedless Gold or Silver no need for anything else
here.

Soft Baits -- Bring Flukes -- Zoom watermelon, watermelon red, white are
3 good
choices. Gambler Flapping shads in the same colors. Trick worms in Junebug,
white, banana and bubblegum. Your favorite worms in black, junbug,red shad,
watermelon. cotton candy, fire and ice, blue/black, or any color you have
confidence in should do you. Bring some Komini or senkos in watermelon,
junbug
and redshad. Lizards and crawdad baits in blue/black, junbug and redshad.
Weights from 1/16 to 1 1/2 oz's depending on where you fish and wind
conditions.

I will try to put everyone that ask on fish, if you look for fish on
your own,
remember this -- clean water -- if the water is muddy you can catch some
fish
but you have to hit them in the nose. Okeechobee bass prefer cleaner
water to
feed in. By clean, I do not mean clear, just not muddy.

Hope this helps!!
--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.
Good Fishing - Moe
Moe's Guide Service (Lake Okeechobee) - http://moebassguide.com
Outdoor Frontiers http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/index

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
March 26th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Okay, you are now officially banned from fishing with the Tin Boat King. My God man, that thing would sink my little 12 footer!
;}~ Doc

"alwayfishking" > wrote in message ...
[...]

March 26th, 2004, 12:57 PM
If it doesn't sink mine it won't sink yours.. I'm just not sure that it
won't sink mine ;-)

As far as tackle goes, I have an arsenal of the things Moe mentioned in just
about every color, except the bannana trick worms...hmm bananna trick worms
"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Okay, you are now officially banned from fishing with the Tin Boat King.
My God man, that thing would sink my little 12 footer!
> ;}~ Doc
> ================================================== ===============
>
> "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No joke
> it had wheels ask Harry!!.
>
> My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early Birthday
> present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip to
> Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats" Holds 8
> large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another
large
> in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
> sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
> started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just don't
> know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
> heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun as
fun
> can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some more
> things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> without??????????????/
>
> If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at least a
> few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
> everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
> Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
> spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
> 24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29 until
we
> are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more
beer.....

go-bassn
March 26th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Hehe don't tell em about the white Trick worms Moe, atta boy hehe

Warren ;-)

"Moe Conway" > wrote in message
> > Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> >without??????????????/
>
> >From: "alwayfishking"
>
> Spinnerbaits for sure and plenty of your favorite soft plastics -- I
suggest
> worms, flukes,senkos,crawdads and lizards. All sizes and colors -- see the
web
> site for more details. Okeechobee Fats -- seen it, nice bag and I'm sure
it
> will top 70 pounds full. lol
>

> --
> The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
> trade-in value.
> Good Fishing - Moe
> Moe's Guide Service (Lake Okeechobee) - http://moebassguide.com
> Outdoor Frontiers http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/index

Marty S.
March 26th, 2004, 05:31 PM
You aren't planning on taking that on an airplane are you? Heck, if
tweezers and nail files are an "offensive weapon", what will they say about
a lure with 2 treble hooks on it -- let alone 20 or 30 of them?? <grin>

--
Marty S.
Baltimore, MD USA

"alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No joke
> it had wheels ask Harry!!.
>
> My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early Birthday
> present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip to
> Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats" Holds 8
> large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another
large
> in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
> sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
> started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just don't
> know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
> heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun as
fun
> can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some more
> things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> without??????????????/
>
> If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at least a
> few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
> everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
> Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
> spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
> 24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29 until
we
> are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more
beer.....

Kevin Hare
March 26th, 2004, 07:36 PM
If we fish together for practice Randy it sounds like we better have a
pontoon boat handy since I believe that I have one of the same monster
tackle bags as you do. Heck, at least mine came with straps so I can
wear it like a back-pack!!! I think mine even has a cooler built
right in!!!!

Heavy

"alwayfishking" > wrote in message >...
> If it doesn't sink mine it won't sink yours.. I'm just not sure that it
> won't sink mine ;-)
>
> As far as tackle goes, I have an arsenal of the things Moe mentioned in just
> about every color, except the bannana trick worms...hmm bananna trick worms
> "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > Okay, you are now officially banned from fishing with the Tin Boat King.
> My God man, that thing would sink my little 12 footer!
> > ;}~ Doc
> > ================================================== ===============
> >
> > "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> > Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No joke
> > it had wheels ask Harry!!.
> >
> > My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early Birthday
> > present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip to
> > Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats" Holds 8
> > large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another
> large
> > in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
> > sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
> > started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just don't
> > know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
> > heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun as
> fun
> > can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some more
> > things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> > without??????????????/
> >
> > If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at least a
> > few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
> > everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
> > Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
> > spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
> > 24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29 until
> we
> > are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more
> beer.....

alwayfishking
March 26th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Funny you said that, right after 9/11 I had a business trip to Ohio and
while I was there I stopped at the Bass Pro shops and unfortunately had my
credit card with me. 300.00 bucks later i was out the door. Could not stop
thinking that when my bag went through the x-ray machine it would make every
alarm in there go off. But I was dead wrong they didn't even question it,
between the line and lures and hooks it had to look like a bomb. but not as
much as a wait a second. Go figure.
"Marty S." > wrote in message
> You aren't planning on taking that on an airplane are you? Heck, if
> tweezers and nail files are an "offensive weapon", what will they say
about
> a lure with 2 treble hooks on it -- let alone 20 or 30 of them?? <grin>
>
> --
> Marty S.
> Baltimore, MD USA
>

> "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> > Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No
joke
> > it had wheels ask Harry!!.
> >
> > My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early Birthday
> > present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip
> > Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats" Holds
8
> > large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another
> large
> > in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
> > sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
> > started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just
don't
> > know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
> > heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun as
> fun
> > can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some more
> > things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> > without??????????????/
> >
> > If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at least
> > few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
> > everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
> > Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
> > spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
> > 24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29
until
> we
> > are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more
> beer.....

alwayfishking
March 26th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I think that as long as I have been fishing, that black and white trick
worms have been like having pliers with you, standard gear. It's those
junebug brushogs ya gotta keep in stock : ) dam was that out loud?
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Hehe don't tell em about the white Trick worms Moe, atta boy hehe
>
> Warren ;-)
>
> "Moe Conway" > wrote in message
> > > Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to Okee
> > >without??????????????/
> >
> > >From: "alwayfishking"
> >
> > Spinnerbaits for sure and plenty of your favorite soft plastics -- I
> suggest
> > worms, flukes,senkos,crawdads and lizards. All sizes and colors -- see
the
> web
> > site for more details. Okeechobee Fats -- seen it, nice bag and I'm sure
> it
> > will top 70 pounds full. lol
> >

> > --
> > The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
> > trade-in value.
> > Good Fishing - Moe
> > Moe's Guide Service (Lake Okeechobee) - http://moebassguide.com
> > Outdoor Frontiers http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/index

alwayfishking
March 26th, 2004, 09:52 PM
soemthing tells me that you would know right away if your tackle bag had a
cooler, and waht was left in the cooler. If your tackle bag has a cooler we
can fish from shore all day, just thow out a hook with a bobber and kick
back...

We don't need no stinking practice.

By the way,,,,, Fritz are you going to this? I want another ride on the zen
"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
m...
> If we fish together for practice Randy it sounds like we better have a
> pontoon boat handy since I believe that I have one of the same monster
> tackle bags as you do. Heck, at least mine came with straps so I can
> wear it like a back-pack!!! I think mine even has a cooler built
> right in!!!!
>
> Heavy
>

> "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> > If it doesn't sink mine it won't sink yours.. I'm just not sure that it
> > won't sink mine ;-)
> >
> > As far as tackle goes, I have an arsenal of the things Moe mentioned in
just
> > about every color, except the bannana trick worms...hmm bananna trick
worms
> > "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > > Okay, you are now officially banned from fishing with the Tin Boat
King.
> > My God man, that thing would sink my little 12 footer!
> > > ;}~ Doc
> > > ================================================== ===============
> > >
> > > "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> > > Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No
joke
> > > it had wheels ask Harry!!.
> > >
> > > My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early
Birthday
> > > present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip
> > > Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats"
Holds 8
> > > large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another
> > large
> > > in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
> > > sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
> > > started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just
don't
> > > know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
> > > heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun
as
> > fun
> > > can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some
more
> > > things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to
Okee
> > > without??????????????/
> > >
> > > If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at
least a
> > > few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
> > > everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
> > > Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
> > > spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
> > > 24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29
until
> > we
> > > are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more
> > beer.....

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 27th, 2004, 12:15 AM
"alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> Funny you said that, right after 9/11 I had a business trip to Ohio and
> while I was there I stopped at the Bass Pro shops and unfortunately had my
> credit card with me. 300.00 bucks later i was out the door. Could not stop
> thinking that when my bag went through the x-ray machine it would make
every
> alarm in there go off. But I was dead wrong they didn't even question it,
> between the line and lures and hooks it had to look like a bomb. but not
as
> much as a wait a second. Go figure.

I've given up trying to figure out airline security. I had to travel to
Anniston Alabama for Weapons of Mass Destruction training (4 days of
training, in LIVE VX gas and other nerve agents!) and I got stopped each and
every time, for one reason or another. One guy didn't like the fact that I
had two cigarette lighters in my laptop computer case...

So the last time I had to fly, I thought I had it figured out. I was
traveling light, with only one carry-on bag, so I removed my boots, belt,
everything that could remotely set off any alarms, stuffed them in the bag
and got in line. I handed the guard my ticket, she whipped out a green
marker, drew a line across my ticket and told me to stand against the wall
and wait for security to search me!

They then proceeded to dump out my bag, send everything through the x-ray
machine three or four times, while they discussed my terrorist potential.
They then piled everything at the end of the counter and wanded me until I
should have glowed in the dark, then they let me go. Boot laces flopping
and flying, I got to the plane as they were starting to close the door!

Do I look like that much of a security risk?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Jerry Barton
March 27th, 2004, 01:00 AM
You two would look like you're moving in.....

"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
m...
> If we fish together for practice Randy it sounds like we better have a
> pontoon boat handy since I believe that I have one of the same monster
> tackle bags as you do. Heck, at least mine came with straps so I can
> wear it like a back-pack!!! I think mine even has a cooler built
> right in!!!!
>
> Heavy
>

> "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> > If it doesn't sink mine it won't sink yours.. I'm just not sure that it
> > won't sink mine ;-)
> >
> > As far as tackle goes, I have an arsenal of the things Moe mentioned in
just
> > about every color, except the bannana trick worms...hmm bananna trick
worms
> > "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > > Okay, you are now officially banned from fishing with the Tin Boat
King.
> > My God man, that thing would sink my little 12 footer!
> > > ;}~ Doc
> > > ================================================== ===============
> > >
> > > "alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> > > Just got an upgrade to the suitcase of a tackle bag I was using. No
joke
> > > it had wheels ask Harry!!.
> > >
> > > My mother got together with my wife and she bought me an early
Birthday
> > > present( april 10 for those of you keeping track) for my upcoming trip
> > > Fla. A new tackle bag. Appropriately named the "Okeechobee fats"
Holds 8
> > > large utility boxes inside, two small ones, 1 on each side and another
> > large
> > > in the back. Has a neat little hard case attached to the bag for your
> > > sunglasses and 2 more zippered pouches for tools,worms and such. Just
> > > started transferring tackle and I still have room to add more, just
don't
> > > know how long I can carry it. It must weigh 45 pounds(rubber worms are
> > > heavy) and I'm not done packing it yet. Organizing everything was fun
as
> > fun
> > > can be when you can't fish and gives me an excuse to purchase some
more
> > > things. Hey Moe or Doc...whats the one bait I should not show up to
Okee
> > > without??????????????/
> > >
> > > If your like me and don't want to be caught out there without at
least a
> > > few of everything, this is the bag that holds everything..uhmm almost
> > > everything.. as I type I realize my spinnerbait box will fit no where.
> > > Unless of course i spend the 9 bucks on a falcon flat box that holds
> > > spinnerbaits hmmmm decisions decisions.
> > > 24 more days until departure, 22 until I pick up heavy's beer... 29
until
> > we
> > > are all eating steak at the awards ceremony wishing heavy had more
> > beer.....

Lure builder
March 27th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Steve

(snip)
>So the last time I had to fly, I thought I had it figured out. I was
>traveling light, with only one carry-on bag, so I removed my boots, belt,
>everything that could remotely set off any alarms, stuffed them in the bag
>and got in line. I handed the guard my ticket, she whipped out a green
>marker, drew a line across my ticket and told me to stand against the wall
>and wait for security to search me!

From what i read it sounds like you lined up and went through security in your
stocking feet. Just the oddity of that requires additional security checks. No
offense intended

Dan Krueger
March 27th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Al,

If you could afford to fly you would know that this is an everyday occurrence.

Lure builder wrote:
> Steve
>
> (snip)
>
>>So the last time I had to fly, I thought I had it figured out. I was
>>traveling light, with only one carry-on bag, so I removed my boots, belt,
>>everything that could remotely set off any alarms, stuffed them in the bag
>>and got in line. I handed the guard my ticket, she whipped out a green
>>marker, drew a line across my ticket and told me to stand against the wall
>>and wait for security to search me!
>

> From what i read it sounds like you lined up and went through security in your
> stocking feet. Just the oddity of that requires additional security checks. No
> offense intended

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
March 27th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Steve, get rid of the long hair, the beard and stop wearing that damn
bathrobe :<}

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:15:32 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>"alwayfishking" > wrote in message
>> Funny you said that, right after 9/11 I had a business trip to Ohio and
>> while I was there I stopped at the Bass Pro shops and unfortunately had my
>> credit card with me. 300.00 bucks later i was out the door. Could not stop
>> thinking that when my bag went through the x-ray machine it would make
>every
>> alarm in there go off. But I was dead wrong they didn't even question it,
>> between the line and lures and hooks it had to look like a bomb. but not
>as
>> much as a wait a second. Go figure.
>
>I've given up trying to figure out airline security. I had to travel to
>Anniston Alabama for Weapons of Mass Destruction training (4 days of
>training, in LIVE VX gas and other nerve agents!) and I got stopped each and
>every time, for one reason or another. One guy didn't like the fact that I
>had two cigarette lighters in my laptop computer case...
>
>So the last time I had to fly, I thought I had it figured out. I was
>traveling light, with only one carry-on bag, so I removed my boots, belt,
>everything that could remotely set off any alarms, stuffed them in the bag
>and got in line. I handed the guard my ticket, she whipped out a green
>marker, drew a line across my ticket and told me to stand against the wall
>and wait for security to search me!
>
>They then proceeded to dump out my bag, send everything through the x-ray
>machine three or four times, while they discussed my terrorist potential.
>They then piled everything at the end of the counter and wanded me until I
>should have glowed in the dark, then they let me go. Boot laces flopping
>and flying, I got to the plane as they were starting to close the door!
>
>Do I look like that much of a security risk?

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Joe Haubenreich
March 27th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Hey, Randy, just read your post.

I really like the new Falcon spinnerbait box, but for your Secret Weapon
spinnerbaits you don't need one of them. They're great for conventional
spinnerbaits with longer, set-back wire frames, but they don't work with
your SWs.

Instead, get one of the Plano 3640 medium-size boxes that can be
reconfigured (http://www.tackletour.com/reviewplano3640.shtm). I've got one
that is perfect. I'm able to remove two dividers from the right side and
keep all my bodies and spare skirts there. Then there are a lot of
compartments on the left side to keep individual blades, plastic trailers,
and trailer hooks. If I put four or five heads in the right side, four spare
skirts, and then an assortment of blades on the left side, I've got the
equivalent of over a thousand spinnerbaits. That should be enough even for
you!

Joe
<snip>