PDA

View Full Version : Senko?

Galen Zink
March 26th, 2004, 02:29 AM
I hear people talking about Senkos. What exactly is it? Is it a lure, or
a brand name?

Thank ya.....

Henry Hefner
March 26th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Galen Zink wrote:

> I hear people talking about Senkos. What exactly is it? Is it a lure, or
> a brand name?
>
> Thank ya.....

looky here:
http://tinyurl.com/2qufl

Henry Hefner
March 26th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Henry Hefner wrote:

> Galen Zink wrote:
>
>> I hear people talking about Senkos. What exactly is it? Is it a lure, or
>> a brand name?
>>
>> Thank ya.....
>>

> looky here:
> http://tinyurl.com/2qufl

Wow, I posted that too soon. This one will tell you more than you want
to know:
http://www.insideline.net/2000/price-0708-00.html

Brad Coovert
March 26th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Go here:

http://rofb.net/faq/faq_senkos.htm

You will find a link to the Yamamoto web site where Senko info can be found.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Sensei
March 26th, 2004, 03:08 AM
A watch ;-)

"Galen Zink" > wrote in message
> I hear people talking about Senkos. What exactly is it? Is it a lure, or
> a brand name?
>
> Thank ya.....

J.P.
March 26th, 2004, 09:54 PM
As you may have pieced together if you visisted the URLs mentioned, it's a
brand of salt impregnated plastic worms. Get some in your favorite color
(mine happens to be motoroil and blue fleck), fish em weightless and VERY
slow and and enjoy!

I just wish the buggers weren't so expensive and easily damaged.

J.P.