PDA

View Full Version : RayJeff mount

SamB
March 26th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Any one have one of the bases laying around that they don't need anymore and
will part with reasonably? Or know of a source. TIA
SamB

Calif Bill
March 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"SamB" > wrote in message
> Any one have one of the bases laying around that they don't need anymore
and
> will part with reasonably? Or know of a source. TIA
> SamB

Was that the triangular black base with I think gold colored button and
fingers? Picture anywhere?
Bill

SamB
March 27th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Yes- that is the one I'm looking for. Haven't found any on the internet.
Just want to put my finder on my water skeeter and need a base for it. The
base in the boat is still ok. Cheaper is better. Thanks for the reply- you
have one?
SamB
"Calif Bill" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "SamB" > wrote in message
> > Any one have one of the bases laying around that they don't need anymore
> and
> > will part with reasonably? Or know of a source. TIA
> > SamB
> >

> Was that the triangular black base with I think gold colored button and
> fingers? Picture anywhere?
> Bill

Jerry Barton
March 27th, 2004, 02:07 AM
They're called "Johnny Ray Mounts", and BPS sells them.
http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=401&hvarDept=200&hvarEvent=&hvarClassCode=1&hvarSubCode=10&hvarTarget=browse

"SamB" > wrote in message
> Yes- that is the one I'm looking for. Haven't found any on the internet.
> Just want to put my finder on my water skeeter and need a base for it.
The
> base in the boat is still ok. Cheaper is better. Thanks for the reply-
you
> have one?
> SamB
> "Calif Bill" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "SamB" > wrote in message
> > > Any one have one of the bases laying around that they don't need
anymore
> > and
> > > will part with reasonably? Or know of a source. TIA
> > > SamB
> > >

> > Was that the triangular black base with I think gold colored button and
> > fingers? Picture anywhere?
> > Bill

Calif Bill
March 27th, 2004, 05:05 AM
"SamB" > wrote in message
> Yes- that is the one I'm looking for. Haven't found any on the internet.
> Just want to put my finder on my water skeeter and need a base for it.
The
> base in the boat is still ok. Cheaper is better. Thanks for the reply-
you
> have one?
> SamB
> "Calif Bill" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "SamB" > wrote in message
> > > Any one have one of the bases laying around that they don't need
anymore
> > and
> > > will part with reasonably? Or know of a source. TIA
> > > SamB
> > >

> > Was that the triangular black base with I think gold colored button and
> > fingers? Picture anywhere?
> > Bill

I'll look in the garage this weekend. I think I have one on the junk shelf.
Well actually, one of the junk shelves.
Bill

SamB
March 27th, 2004, 06:37 AM
Know what you mean- I'm lucky to find the junk shelf but for all the junk in
front of 'em
SamB
"Calif Bill" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "SamB" > wrote in message
> > Yes- that is the one I'm looking for. Haven't found any on the
internet.
> > Just want to put my finder on my water skeeter and need a base for it.
> The
> > base in the boat is still ok. Cheaper is better. Thanks for the reply-
> you
> > have one?
> > SamB
> > "Calif Bill" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> anymore
> > > and
> > > >

> > > Was that the triangular black base with I think gold colored button
and
> > > fingers? Picture anywhere?
> > > Bill
> > >

> I'll look in the garage this weekend. I think I have one on the junk
shelf.
> Well actually, one of the junk shelves.
> Bill

SamB