PDA

View Full Version : MG pilothouse

Geoff
July 25th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Feedback required! Been looking at the MG 530 piothouse, however cannot find
any reviews on this boat, anyone own or fished off one of these?

BrianR
August 1st, 2005, 09:22 AM
Could be worth asking Poole Bay Small Boat Angling Club here
http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ go to the Forum/Boat talk and post your question.

"Geoff" > wrote in message
news:1122290160.41fb0fec813e970ede883c35cdda8b7e@t eranews...
> Feedback required! Been looking at the MG 530 piothouse, however cannot
> find any reviews on this boat, anyone own or fished off one of these?

Geoff
August 1st, 2005, 06:57 PM
Have left my enquiry, brilliant site, loads of info, highly recommended.