PDA

View Full Version : Cairns Fishing

Lushy
July 25th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Going to the NQLD distric in 3 weeks would like some tips on bait rigs and
areas to fish around port Douglas and Cairns mostly land based I am afraid
all help appreciated.
lushy
RYE VIc

Lushy
July 30th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Must be quiet in Cairns at the moment, how about soeone up north answer my
question please.
Lushy
"Lushy" > wrote in message
> Going to the NQLD distric in 3 weeks would like some tips on bait rigs and
> areas to fish around port Douglas and Cairns mostly land based I am afraid
> all help appreciated.
> lushy
> RYE VIc

Ian Boyd
July 31st, 2005, 01:28 PM
Lushy,

No answers yet, typical Cairns fishermen. You should have planned your
holidays for the Townsville region. Plenty of good landbased fishing around
hear. Anything from Whiting to Barra. Hope the Cairns boys help you out.

Boydie
Townsville

"Lushy" > wrote in message
> Going to the NQLD distric in 3 weeks would like some tips on bait rigs and
> areas to fish around port Douglas and Cairns mostly land based I am afraid
> all help appreciated.
> lushy
> RYE VIc

Lushy