PDA

View Full Version : Curado B or BSF?

SHREDİ
March 28th, 2004, 02:02 AM
I was thinking of saving $30, getting the B, and upgrading the bearings with
the money I save.
http://www.heartlandtackleservice.com/bearings.htm

Are the bearings the same in these 2 reels?

Is the BSF just so much better that I should get it instead?
I have owned a 200B and liked it a lot.

Current baitcasters I own:
Calcutta 400 w/ceramic bearings
Calcutta Conquest 200
Calcutta 250 w/ceramic bearings
Scorpion 1000
Scorpion 1000

\The Shadow\
March 28th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Try the Super Free, you'll like it. I couldn't part with mine.

--
"The Shadow"
Millennium Rods
"SHREDİ" > wrote in message
> I was thinking of saving $30, getting the B, and upgrading the bearings
with
> the money I save.
> http://www.heartlandtackleservice.com/bearings.htm
>
> Are the bearings the same in these 2 reels?
>
> Is the BSF just so much better that I should get it instead?
> I have owned a 200B and liked it a lot.
>
> Current baitcasters I own:
> Calcutta 400 w/ceramic bearings
> Calcutta Conquest 200
> Calcutta 250 w/ceramic bearings
> Scorpion 1000
> Scorpion 1000

Brad Coovert
March 28th, 2004, 03:21 AM
>Current baitcasters I own:
>Calcutta 400 w/ceramic bearings
>Calcutta Conquest 200
>Calcutta 250 w/ceramic bearings
>Scorpion 1000
>Scorpion 1000

Being a Shimano man myself, I think a BSF would be great on that list!

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com