PDA

View Full Version : St. Ives - Zennor

Alec Powell
August 5th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Hi all,
Has anyone any experience of fishing the coast between St. Ives and
Zennor, Cornwall. Off on my hols soon and am chomping at the bit for a
touch of sea fishing! :-) Need some advice on hotspots and baits etc.
Shore fishing only,
Thanks in advance,
Alec
--
Alec Powell
Watlington Oxon. UK

wayne
August 6th, 2005, 09:20 PM
rocks to the left of coastgaurd tower at st ives lots of wrasse and macks
and odd pollock
"Alec Powell" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Has anyone any experience of fishing the coast between St. Ives and
> Zennor, Cornwall. Off on my hols soon and am chomping at the bit for a
> touch of sea fishing! :-) Need some advice on hotspots and baits etc.
> Shore fishing only,
> Thanks in advance,
> Alec
> --