PDA

View Full Version : Swivl-Eze pedestal question

pat2469
March 30th, 2004, 03:42 AM
I also posted in the boat groups.
I bought a Swivl-eze power seat pedestal. When I took it out of the package
the pedestal raised up several inches now I can't get it to collapse. Am I
suppose to do something besides pulling the handle up to get it to collapse?
No directions came with the pedestal and the Swivl-eze homepage was of
little use. Please give me any advice on how to get this to collapse. I
don't want to have to send it back to Bass Pro without getting some help.

RichZ
March 30th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Pat2469 wrote:
> Am I
> suppose to do something besides pulling the handle up to get it to collapse?

Put your weight on it. It takes 50 pounds or so of pressure to collapse them
with the handle released.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Bob La Londe
March 30th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Yes, Rich is correct. I am not familiar with your pederstal, but if it has
any plastic parts ont he bottom do not sit on it on a hard floor to compress
it. Yopu will damage it. I know Springfield has this problem. You need to
turn it over and press on it, or put in its correct base and sit on it.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster