PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

wally
August 15th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Hi guys, I am thinking of having a go at sea fishing,
or rather, fishing in the sea.
I love to spin for pike and perch in the pits and river.
My questions are, 1 can I use the same method in the sea ?
and 2 what could I expect to catch ?

Wally

Derek.Moody
August 16th, 2005, 12:15 AM
In article >, wally
> wrote:

> I love to spin for pike and perch in the pits and river.
> My questions are, 1 can I use the same method in the sea ?

Yes. No need for wire traces.

> and 2 what could I expect to catch ?

Practically anything but mostly pollock or coalfish and wrasse near rock.
Bass and mackerel - almost anywhere at one time or another.

Dawn, dusk and high tide are always worth trying.

Cheerio,

--

wally
August 16th, 2005, 07:14 PM

> Practically anything but mostly pollock or coalfish and wrasse near rock.
> Bass and mackerel - almost anywhere at one time or another.
>
> Dawn, dusk and high tide are always worth trying.
>
> Cheerio,
>
> --

Thanks Derek, tackle in the car ready for the next
time I get near the coast.
Can't wait to give it a go.

Wally