PDA

View Full Version : Best method to sell a bass boat?

Richard Liebert
March 31st, 2004, 06:01 PM
Looking for ideas. What is the best way to sell a bass boat? I'm in the
Philadelphia area.

I guess I should try eBay, but before I do I would like to hear from people
in our newsgroup. What have your experiences been?

This boat is perfect for "all electric" or "under 20 HP" bodies of water.

-Rick

Bob La Londe
March 31st, 2004, 10:07 PM
I have never sold a boat on EBAY, but I sold three Harleys through EBAY with
good results. One went to Texas, one to Georgia, and one sold to a fellow
in New Zealand. All three wired me all or part of the money within a couple
days and came to pick up the bike. I had no real problems. Just be sure to
spell out your terms very clearly regarding, shipping, payment, conditions,
warranty or lack thereof.
--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster
at
YumaBsssMan
dot
com
"Richard Liebert" > wrote in message
> Looking for ideas. What is the best way to sell a bass boat? I'm in the
> Philadelphia area.
>
> I guess I should try eBay, but before I do I would like to hear from
people
> in our newsgroup. What have your experiences been?
>
> This boat is perfect for "all electric" or "under 20 HP" bodies of water.
>
> -Rick

Richard Liebert
March 31st, 2004, 11:13 PM
I researched what others have done and decided to try BoatTraderOnline. They
offer a regional magazine add as well as a pretty robust on-line add, and it
was easy.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/8/68600828.htm

"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> I have never sold a boat on EBAY, but I sold three Harleys through EBAY
with
> good results. One went to Texas, one to Georgia, and one sold to a fellow
> in New Zealand. All three wired me all or part of the money within a
couple
> days and came to pick up the bike. I had no real problems. Just be sure
> spell out your terms very clearly regarding, shipping, payment,
conditions,
> warranty or lack thereof.
> --
> Public Fishing Forums
> Fishing Link Index
> www.YumaBassMan.com
>
> webmaster
> at
> YumaBsssMan
> dot
> com
> "Richard Liebert" > wrote in
message
> > Looking for ideas. What is the best way to sell a bass boat? I'm in the
> > Philadelphia area.
> >
> > I guess I should try eBay, but before I do I would like to hear from
> people
> > in our newsgroup. What have your experiences been?
> >
> > This boat is perfect for "all electric" or "under 20 HP" bodies of
water.

> > -Rick

alwayfishking
April 1st, 2004, 02:57 AM
In the philly area and never took me fishing? Richard, shame on you
"Richard Liebert" > wrote in message
> I researched what others have done and decided to try BoatTraderOnline.
They
> offer a regional magazine add as well as a pretty robust on-line add, and
it
> was easy.
>
> Here is the link if anyone is interested:
>
> http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/8/68600828.htm
>

> "Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> > I have never sold a boat on EBAY, but I sold three Harleys through EBAY
> with
> > good results. One went to Texas, one to Georgia, and one sold to a
fellow
> > in New Zealand. All three wired me all or part of the money within a
> couple
> > days and came to pick up the bike. I had no real problems. Just be
sure
> > spell out your terms very clearly regarding, shipping, payment,
> conditions,
> > warranty or lack thereof.
> > --
> > Public Fishing Forums
> > Fishing Link Index
> > www.YumaBassMan.com
> >
> > webmaster
> > at
> > YumaBsssMan
> > dot
> > com
> > "Richard Liebert" > wrote in
> message
> > > Looking for ideas. What is the best way to sell a bass boat? I'm in
the
> > > Philadelphia area.
> > >
> > > I guess I should try eBay, but before I do I would like to hear from
> > people
> > > in our newsgroup. What have your experiences been?
> > >
> > > This boat is perfect for "all electric" or "under 20 HP" bodies of
> water.
> > >
> > > -Rick

go-bassn
April 1st, 2004, 03:22 AM
What ya got Richard?

warren

"Richard Liebert" > wrote in message
> Looking for ideas. What is the best way to sell a bass boat? I'm in the
> Philadelphia area.
>
> I guess I should try eBay, but before I do I would like to hear from
people
> in our newsgroup. What have your experiences been?
>
> This boat is perfect for "all electric" or "under 20 HP" bodies of water.
>
> -Rick

Richard Liebert
April 1st, 2004, 05:26 PM
Here is the link Warren if you are interested. This boat was built with
Nockamixon in mind, however I have also used it on the Susquehanna River,
the Schuylkill River, Manor Lake, and Van Sciver lakes. On it's very last
outing last summer on Van Sciver my son and I boated three 4'+ LM within two
hours, a great day on the water. I replaced it with a Bass Tracker Jet
mostly to handle the Susquehanna up north, but it also works fine on the
lakes. We don't go to the Nock anymore.

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> What ya got Richard?
>
> warren
>
> "Richard Liebert" > wrote in
message
> > Looking for ideas. What is the best way to sell a bass boat? I'm in the
> > Philadelphia area.
> >
> > I guess I should try eBay, but before I do I would like to hear from
> people
> > in our newsgroup. What have your experiences been?
> >
> > This boat is perfect for "all electric" or "under 20 HP" bodies of
water.

> > -Rick

RGarri7470
April 2nd, 2004, 01:55 AM
>I researched what others have done and decided to try BoatTraderOnline.

That is how I sold my Stratos in December.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

QUAKEnSHAKE
April 9th, 2004, 03:30 AM