PDA

View Full Version : New Flyfisher

Mike
August 26th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Well ROFFians my fouth grandchild was born Monday at 12:09 pm weighing
in at a total weight of 8lbs 4oz lenght of 20 inches and has been named
Adam Michael.... Mom had some major problems but is doing fine
now.....This is my third grandson and by the process of elimination you
can see i have one grand daughter.....The fifth installment to the
family is due in March....

Thomas Littleton
August 26th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Well ROFFians my fouth grandchild was born Monday at 12:09 pm weighing
> in at a total weight of 8lbs 4oz lenght of 20 inches and has been named
> Adam Michael.... Mom had some major problems but is doing fine
> now.....This is my third grandson and by the process of elimination you
> can see i have one grand daughter.....The fifth installment to the
> family is due in March....

You will have a voting majority in Mansfield in a matter of years. Wall to
wall Shaws!! Congrats, Old Chum.......!
Tom

Guyz-N-Flyz
August 26th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Well ROFFians my fouth grandchild was born Monday at 12:09 pm weighing
> in at a total weight of 8lbs 4oz lenght of 20 inches and has been named
> Adam Michael.... Mom had some major problems but is doing fine
> now.....This is my third grandson and by the process of elimination you
> can see i have one grand daughter.....The fifth installment to the
> family is due in March....

Congrats Gramps!

Op

Cyli
August 26th, 2005, 11:52 PM
On 25 Aug 2005 20:52:35 -0700, "Mike" > wrote:

>Well ROFFians my fouth grandchild was born Monday at 12:09 pm weighing
>in at a total weight of 8lbs 4oz lenght of 20 inches and has been named
>Adam Michael.... Mom had some major problems but is doing fine
>now.....This is my third grandson and by the process of elimination you
>can see i have one grand daughter.....The fifth installment to the
>family is due in March....

Conratulations.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

Mark Beardsell
August 29th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Mike wrote:

> Well ROFFians my fouth grandchild was born Monday at 12:09 pm weighing
> in at a total weight of 8lbs 4oz lenght of 20 inches and has been named
> Adam Michael.... Mom had some major problems but is doing fine
> now.....This is my third grandson and by the process of elimination you
> can see i have one grand daughter.....The fifth installment to the
> family is due in March....

My first child/son will be 1 year old in three weeks . . . And I'm STILL
trying to find hip waders and fly rod that are small enough for him to use!
;-D

MB//

Frank Reid
August 30th, 2005, 01:20 AM
> Well ROFFians my fouth grandchild was born Monday at 12:09 pm weighing
> in at a total weight of 8lbs 4oz lenght of 20 inches and has been named
> Adam Michael.... Mom had some major problems but is doing fine
> now.....This is my third grandson and by the process of elimination you
> can see i have one grand daughter....

Congrats!!!!

>The fifth installment to the
> family is due in March....

Its gotta be sumpin in the water up there.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply