PDA

View Full Version : Cooking Bass

August 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Anyone got a simple recipe for cooking Bass. I just caught my first
ever sizeable Bass (4 lbs) and I need a recipe that her indoors will
use

The Big Man
August 28th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Steam or bake it with ginger and spring onions if whole.

The Big Man

> wrote in message
> Anyone got a simple recipe for cooking Bass. I just caught my first
> ever sizeable Bass (4 lbs) and I need a recipe that her indoors will
> use

chris
August 29th, 2005, 01:38 PM
DIY and chuck it on the BBQ.

Matt
August 30th, 2005, 06:27 PM
In message >, The
Big Man > writes

>Steam or bake it with ginger and spring onions if whole.

It's 4lbs - it needs filleting and pinning then dipping in flour, salt
and pepper and then frying in the rest of the beer :-)

--
Matt - Dorset.
It only takes two-strokes to excite me (or a threesome :-))

Michael Richardson
October 14th, 2005, 06:43 PM
wrap it in tin foil, salt and pepper to taste large nob of butter and bake
for about 35-40 mins at about 180'

Chinese style, as above but with black bean sauce.

Mick