PDA

View Full Version : Weasels in the Henhouse!

George Cleveland
August 29th, 2005, 01:39 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9087265/

g.c.

Ken Fortenberry
August 29th, 2005, 02:44 AM
George Cleveland wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9087265/

There is nothing on earth so mealy-mouthed and
wishy-washy as a Park Service biologist. I've
never met one single Park Service biologist who
ever had an opinion on anything of substance.

What is it about retirement that causes these
weasels to acquire actual spines ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Cyli
August 29th, 2005, 04:17 AM
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:44:31 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>George Cleveland wrote:
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9087265/
>
>There is nothing on earth so mealy-mouthed and
>wishy-washy as a Park Service biologist. I've
>never met one single Park Service biologist who
>ever had an opinion on anything of substance.
>
>What is it about retirement that causes these
>weasels to acquire actual spines ?

You can't get fired from your retirement?

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

George Cleveland
August 29th, 2005, 07:53 AM
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:17:03 -0500, Cyli >
wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:44:31 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:
>
>>George Cleveland wrote:
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9087265/
>>
>>There is nothing on earth so mealy-mouthed and
>>wishy-washy as a Park Service biologist. I've
>>never met one single Park Service biologist who
>>ever had an opinion on anything of substance.
>>
>>What is it about retirement that causes these
>>weasels to acquire actual spines ?
>

>You can't get fired from your retirement?
>
>Cyli
>r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
>Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.
>
>http://www.visi.com/~cyli
>email: (strip the .invalid to email)

It sounds like the active duty folks aren't too happy about it either.
Maybe even self preservation has its limits.

g.c.

asadi
August 29th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Cyli" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:44:31 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> > wrote:
>
> >George Cleveland wrote:
> >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9087265/
> >
> >There is nothing on earth so mealy-mouthed and
> >wishy-washy as a Park Service biologist. I've
> >never met one single Park Service biologist who
> >ever had an opinion on anything of substance.
> >
> >What is it about retirement that causes these
> >weasels to acquire actual spines ?
>

> You can't get fired from your retirement?
>
> Cyli
> r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
> Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.
>
> http://www.visi.com/~cyli
> email: (strip the .invalid to email)

I believe you have something there....

john

George Cleveland
August 30th, 2005, 11:17 PM
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:39:45 -0500, George Cleveland
> wrote:

>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9087265/
>

>g.c.

Here is another link that contains the whole document:

http://www.npsretirees.org/

g.c.

Who is still wondering what difference it makes who brought the
message if the message is true.

Wolfgang
August 31st, 2005, 02:07 AM
"George Cleveland" > wrote in message

> ...still wondering what difference it makes who brought the
> message if the message is true.

True? This matters? Americans have been gleefully slitting their own
throats for 16 of the last 24 years and you want us to change
NOW!!......just when things are starting to look REALLY rosy?

Wolfgang
who wonders why there's never a great communicator around when you really
need one.