PDA

View Full Version : Death has kome...

Guyz-N-Flyz
August 29th, 2005, 09:43 PM
to my 'puteur. No letter "see" kapabilities.

If I shuut doiuwn, it may noiut urestart.

Extura letters aure side ejfjfekt uiof lemoiunade!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Maurkl

Tim J.
August 29th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz typed:
> to my 'puteur. No letter "see" kapabilities.
>
> If I shuut doiuwn, it may noiut urestart.
>
> Extura letters aure side ejfjfekt uiof lemoiunade!
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
>
> Maurkl

Fer cryin' out loud - break down and buy another $15 keyboard. :)
--
TL,
Tim

Guyz-N-Flyz
August 29th, 2005, 09:56 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Guyz-N-Flyz typed:
>> to my 'puteur. No letter "see" kapabilities.
>>
>> If I shuut doiuwn, it may noiut urestart.
>>
>> Extura letters aure side ejfjfekt uiof lemoiunade!
>>
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
>>
>> Maurkl
>
> Fer cryin' out loud - break down and buy another $15 keyboard. :)
> --
> TL,
> Tim

Fer cryin' out loud, when dd they start mnakjin' $15 LAPTOPS!

Markl

JR
August 29th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:

> Fer cryin' out loud, when dd they start mnakjin' $15 LAPTOPS!

Don't despair yet.

I thought I'd fried & completely killed my laptop a few years ago by
spilling beer into it, but I took it to a local repair place, with a bunch
of kids running things, and they fixed it in a few days for around $80.

'Course, now I have nothing to blame my poor spelling on....... :(

JR

BTW, i bet with a bit of effort you could get along fine without C.

http://www.spinelessbooks.com/gadsby/index.html

daytripper
August 29th, 2005, 10:35 PM
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:43:34 -0400, "Guyz-N-Flyz" >
wrote:

>to my 'puteur. No letter "see" kapabilities.
>
>If I shuut doiuwn, it may noiut urestart.
>
>Extura letters aure side ejfjfekt uiof lemoiunade!
>
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
>
>Maurkl

If it uses the typical carbon-rubber-pad-on-plated-footprint keyboard, and
your fine motor skills are respectable and patience is not unknown to you, it
can be saved by extracting the keyboard and carefully cleaning it with clean
warm water. Disassembly drawings should be in the user's manual, but if not
you can often find them on the web. Make sure all the batteries are out and
it's totally disconnected from everything else should you give it a go....

Allen Epps
August 29th, 2005, 11:29 PM
In article >,
"Guyz-N-Flyz" > wrote:

> "Tim J." > wrote in message
> > Guyz-N-Flyz typed:
> >> to my 'puteur. No letter "see" kapabilities.
> >>
> >> If I shuut doiuwn, it may noiut urestart.
> >>
> >> Extura letters aure side ejfjfekt uiof lemoiunade!
> >>
> >> AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
> >>
> >> Maurkl
> >
> > Fer cryin' out loud - break down and buy another $15 keyboard. :)
> > --
> > TL,
> > Tim
>
> Fer cryin' out loud, when dd they start mnakjin' $15 LAPTOPS!
>
> Markl

Buy an external $15 USB keyboard to see you through any attempted
repairs is what I'm sure meant.

If you only use the laptop in one place it'll work fine in perpetuity

Allen

Tim J.
August 30th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz typed:
> "Tim J." > wrote in message
>> Guyz-N-Flyz typed:
>>> to my 'puteur. No letter "see" kapabilities.
>>>
>>> If I shuut doiuwn, it may noiut urestart.
>>>
>>> Extura letters aure side ejfjfekt uiof lemoiunade!
>>>
>>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
>>>
>>> Maurkl
>>
>> Fer cryin' out loud - break down and buy another $15 keyboard. :)
>
> Fer cryin' out loud, when dd they start mnakjin' $15 LAPTOPS!

What Allen said. Our sales people all have notebook 'puters and they carry
spare full-size keyboards. It's a good thing you didn't spill any shine on
that baby - it would eat right through the case.
--
TL,
Tim