PDA

View Full Version : What to bring to the S.C.?

Charles Summers
April 2nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Hey Moe... you've already gave us ideas as to what to bring to fish with,
and while we'll all be busy making sure that we haven't forgotten any of the
fishing equipment, how about other things we shouldn't forget like cameras,
raingear, types of clothing, ect... What can we expect from Mother Nature?

Do they make gator repellant?

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Moe Conway
April 2nd, 2004, 07:06 PM

>Hey Moe... you've already gave us ideas as to what to bring to fish with,
>and while we'll all be busy making sure that we haven't forgotten any of the
>fishing equipment, how about other things we shouldn't forget like cameras,
>raingear, types of clothing, ect... What can we expect from Mother Nature?

Temps should be in the 80's but it may be cooler running in the mornings. A
light jacket might be in order. Don't forget sun block and a hat. Afternoon
rain showers or thunderstorms are possible but not likely. Bug spray is a must
for outdoors in the evenings and early mornings. Men should dress for warmer
weather and women should wear little to nothing -- :)

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.