PDA

View Full Version : Old Fly rod? Heddon

DaveH
August 30th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Thanks in advance.

I recently inherited a home and its contents. In a backroom closet is a
bamboo fly rod with the following markings:

#35 - 9' - 2 1/2 F - HCH or D
Heddon
DeLuxe

I found similar rods on ebay but not this exact one. Can someone please
suggest a site that would give me information on this vintage of Heddon
rods, maybe what the markings mean (other than the obvious)

Again, thanks in advance,

Dave H.

George Cleveland
August 30th, 2005, 06:00 AM
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:05:20 GMT, "DaveH" (axe
the x's)> wrote:

>Thanks in advance.
>
>I recently inherited a home and its contents. In a backroom closet is a
>bamboo fly rod with the following markings:
>
>#35 - 9' - 2 1/2 F - HCH or D
>Heddon
>DeLuxe
>

>I found similar rods on ebay but not this exact one. Can someone please
>suggest a site that would give me information on this vintage of Heddon
>rods, maybe what the markings mean (other than the obvious)
>
>Again, thanks in advance,
>
>Dave H.

Here's a link:

http://www.fishingantiques.com/flyfishing/rods/heddonrods.htm