PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Bug Photos

bugcaster
August 30th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Here is a link to some great photos on another site. Good stuff.

http://www.westfly.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=015132

Frank Reid
August 30th, 2005, 06:26 PM
> http://www.westfly.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=015132

Too awesome to believe. We need him to "do" Penns Creek.
--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to respond

Tim J.
August 30th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Frank Reid typed:
>> http://www.westfly.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=015132
>
> Too awesome to believe.

Agreed. These are the best "bug" photos I've seen.
--
TL,
Tim

bugcaster
August 30th, 2005, 06:42 PM
I guess I should have put Western Bug photos.

Bugcaster

"Frank Reid" > wrote in message
>> http://www.westfly.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=015132
>
> Too awesome to believe. We need him to "do" Penns Creek.
> --
> Frank Reid
> Euthanize to respond

briansfly
August 30th, 2005, 07:03 PM
bugcaster wrote:
> Here is a link to some great photos on another site. Good stuff.
>
> http://www.westfly.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=015132

Wow! Those are amazing photos.

Here's another site with a lot of entomology pics.

http://www.flyfishnorcal.org/php-nuke/photopost45/showgallery.php/cat/6/password/

brians

Wolfgang
August 31st, 2005, 01:51 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Frank Reid typed:
>>> http://www.westfly.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=015132
>>
>> Too awesome to believe.
>
> Agreed. These are the best "bug" photos I've seen.

Ditto. Amazing.

Wolfgang

Mike
August 31st, 2005, 05:25 AM
Doesn't hold a candle to softhackles photos.....Are we all forgetting
his pic of the hatches on Penns I think his show alot more detail than
that Dave guys......Take a look at Dave's yellow quill then look at
Bruce's cahill no comparison..... Timmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy and Frank
I know you have seen Bruce's photos and you think this guys are better