PDA

View Full Version : reel question

egildone
April 3rd, 2004, 12:42 AM
A friend of mine has a rxt5600 Ambassadeur reel and asked me what the button
on the left rim of the reel was for. I looked at and could not figure it
what purpose it served. I thought it was a clicker at first but it wasn't.
Any input from amdassadeur owners would be appreciated.

Ed

Huck Palmatier
April 4th, 2004, 11:05 AM
.....it probably was a clicker...before someone serviced it and forgot some
parts. said Huck