PDA

View Full Version : Solent yesteday.

david
September 1st, 2005, 12:41 PM
Lovely days fishing. Only managed one bass bewteen us, but we also managed
about 60 mackerel, and as everyone knows, mackerel on the BBQ are heaven !
So, two adults and three boys...excellent day out!

FYI we were aboard the Electric Blue with Rob Thompson, a superb skipper and
a very nice boat.07817589923.

David

Keith M
September 1st, 2005, 10:31 PM
I bet you wish you had the trailer to take the fish home in but you don't
want to get it all smelly do you - might put the bidders off!
Still, you can get them in your ruck-sac now - cant you?
See seperate post above
Keith M

Keith M