PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... what to do with leftover WWFD buttons...

Tim J.
September 2nd, 2005, 02:10 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7180345099

For those who can't get through to web sites due to traffic, maybe this is
the answer.
--
TL,
Tim

William Claspy
September 2nd, 2005, 02:34 PM
On 9/2/05 9:10 AM, in article , "Tim J."
> wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7180345099
>
> For those who can't get through to web sites due to traffic, maybe this is
> the answer.

Nicely done, Tim.

Bill

Big Dale
September 3rd, 2005, 12:42 PM
Tim: You did a great job on the buttons. You should have seen Frank's
face a week or so ago when he showed up at Norm's rod building session
and I was proudly wearing one of the butons.

Big Dale

riverman
September 3rd, 2005, 02:22 PM
Very nice gesture, Tim. Good onya.

--riverman

But I can't get past seeing it say "What would Franklin do?" I bet if
you marketed it that way on ebay, you might make national news. <g>

Frank Reid
September 3rd, 2005, 05:25 PM

> For those who can't get through to web sites due to traffic, maybe this is
> the answer.

Will be buying some.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Tim J.
September 4th, 2005, 02:33 AM
riverman wrote:

> ...But I can't get past seeing it say "What would Franklin do?" I bet
> if
> you marketed it that way on ebay, you might make national news. <g>

It can stand for whatever someone with $10 or more wants it to:

Why Would Frank Dive?
Whoopity Whopity Fricken' Doo.

I don't care, but I'd sure like to see some folks start bidding them up.
:)
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
September 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Tim J. typed:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7180345099

Get 'em while their hot! Two days to go. . .

If it's any incentive, the more of these that sell, the more money I lose.
--
TL,
Tim

Wayne Harrison
September 7th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Tim J." > wrote

> TL,
> Tim
> who will leave the next button/hat/t-shirt production up to the pros at
> Little Wayno's T-Shirt Emporium and Bordello.

whose management can be reached by correspondence through the honorable
samuel l. spivey, chief judge, bankruptcy court, middle district of north
carolina. :(

wayno
for the firm

Tim J.
September 9th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Tim J. typed:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7180345099

Well, the plan was constructed with the best intentions although it failed
miserably. Maybe I'll become a liberal... ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

daytripper
September 9th, 2005, 11:02 PM
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:48:31 -0400, "Tim J."
> wrote:

>Tim J. typed:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7180345099
>
>Well, the plan was constructed with the best intentions although it failed
>miserably. Maybe I'll become a liberal... ;-)

<must.........not.............respond!>