PDA

View Full Version : Trout art

Frank Church
September 2nd, 2005, 10:14 PM
Those of you who are into trout art and might want desktop wallpaper of
said trout, (12 different species) I have a zip or rar file which is 4.4mb
that I'll send you on request. These are not signed so I have no idea who
the artist is/was. Found on wallpaper newsgroup.

Frank Church

Ken Fortenberry
September 2nd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Frank Church wrote:
> Those of you who are into trout art and might want desktop wallpaper of
> said trout, (12 different species) I have a zip or rar file which is 4.4mb
> that I'll send you on request. These are not signed so I have no idea who
> the artist is/was. Found on wallpaper newsgroup.

Twelve ? Sounds like somebody ripped off a calendar
and posted it to a newsgroup.

Better to dump it in the bit bucket than to traffic
in stolen goods.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang
September 2nd, 2005, 10:34 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
> Frank Church wrote:
>> Those of you who are into trout art and might want desktop wallpaper of
>> said trout, (12 different species) I have a zip or rar file which is
>> 4.4mb that I'll send you on request. These are not signed so I have no
>> idea who the artist is/was. Found on wallpaper newsgroup.
>
> Twelve ? Sounds like somebody ripped off a calendar
> and posted it to a newsgroup.
>
> Better to dump it in the bit bucket than to traffic
> in stolen goods.

After an exhaustive search of the entire internet, I have been unable to
unearth a shred of evidence that Franklin Pierce Adams ever produced artwork
for a calendar featuring anything to do with trout.

Wolfgang
who notes that, sometimes, anyway, the moral high ground is easy to hold.

Frank Church
September 2nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
Ken Fortenberry > wrote in
:

> Frank Church wrote:
>> Those of you who are into trout art and might want desktop wallpaper
>> of said trout, (12 different species) I have a zip or rar file which
>> is 4.4mb that I'll send you on request. These are not signed so I
>> have no idea who the artist is/was. Found on wallpaper newsgroup.
>
> Twelve ? Sounds like somebody ripped off a calendar
> and posted it to a newsgroup.
>
> Better to dump it in the bit bucket than to traffic
> in stolen goods.

....I knew I could count on you Kenny. ;-)

Ken Fortenberry
September 2nd, 2005, 11:34 PM
Frank Church wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>>Better to dump it in the bit bucket than to traffic
>>in stolen goods.
>
> ...I knew I could count on you Kenny. ;-)

I wouldn't have said anything but I noticed that you
made an attempt to post something like this to abpf.
And I'm always here to help my favorite masseuse magnet. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry