PDA

View Full Version : Ping the Swedish Bunch!: Gafsele Fishing Camp?

The Leaping Frog
September 3rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
Hi All,

I wondered if the Swedish bunch knows of a fishing camp in Gafsele? It is
one of Top10Fishing.com's destinations and I have been asked whether I could
supply contact details (email + phone)

I am unsure whether there is a proper camp as such but if not, some infos on
"stuga"(chalets) and boat hire would be useful.

Tak
Jerome

The Leaping Frog
September 3rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Mats from Cinglus C Sportfiskeguide has just sent me a whole load of info.
Thanks
Jerome

"The Leaping Frog" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I wondered if the Swedish bunch knows of a fishing camp in Gafsele? It is
> one of Top10Fishing.com's destinations and I have been asked whether I
> could supply contact details (email + phone)
>
> I am unsure whether there is a proper camp as such but if not, some infos
> on "stuga"(chalets) and boat hire would be useful.
>
> Tak
> Jerome

September 4th, 2005, 08:01 AM
The Leaping Frog skrev:

> Mats from Cinglus C Sportfiskeguide has just sent me a whole load of info.
> Thanks
> Jerome
>
> "The Leaping Frog" > wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I wondered if the Swedish bunch knows of a fishing camp in Gafsele? It is
> > one of Top10Fishing.com's destinations and I have been asked whether I
> > could supply contact details (email + phone)
> >
> > I am unsure whether there is a proper camp as such but if not, some infos
> > on "stuga"(chalets) and boat hire would be useful.
> >
> > Tak
> > Jerome

Jerome,

They do have a web page