PDA

View Full Version : Buy, Bye, Montana

Larry L
September 6th, 2005, 05:21 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/06/opinion/06weber.html?th&emc=th

Ken Fortenberry
September 6th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Larry L wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/06/opinion/06weber.html?th&emc=th

Montana's stream access law has widespread support, I
wouldn't worry about it being repealed any time soon.

Sandy has the nightmare story about stream access on
the Ruby. Paid thugs who lie to the sheriff who is
himself all too willing to believe the lies. $$$

--
Ken Fortenberry

sandy
September 7th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
> Larry L wrote:
>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/06/opinion/06weber.html?th&emc=th
>

> Montana's stream access law has widespread support, I
> wouldn't worry about it being repealed any time soon.
>
> Sandy has the nightmare story about stream access on
> the Ruby. Paid thugs who lie to the sheriff who is
> himself all too willing to believe the lies. $$$

That son of a bitch bought his Ruby River property from the scum bag
(Reid Rosenthal) who had me arrested based on false testimony.
Those charges were eventually dropped due to lack of evidence.
(He told the district attorney he had photographs. But none
ever appeared--because non ever existed).
Reid Rosenthal had Al Troth arrested the same way once, at the
Hildreth property on the Beaverhead.

There are a lot of Montanans who'd like to see a
moist red spot appear, right below James Cox-sucker Kennedy's
hairline. Others, like me, would be happier to see the same outcome
happen from more natural causes. But the sooner the better.

--
/* Sandy Pittendrigh >--oO0>
** http://montana-riverboats.com

gary
September 8th, 2005, 01:58 AM
My dad was born and raised near the Ruby in Sheridan I was just there last
year. We have a ranch in the area, or my family does. Do you live close
by?

"sandy" > wrote in message
> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
> > Larry L wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/06/opinion/06weber.html?th&emc=th
> >

> > Montana's stream access law has widespread support, I
> > wouldn't worry about it being repealed any time soon.
> >
> > Sandy has the nightmare story about stream access on
> > the Ruby. Paid thugs who lie to the sheriff who is
> > himself all too willing to believe the lies. $$$
> >

> That son of a bitch bought his Ruby River property from the scum bag
> (Reid Rosenthal) who had me arrested based on false testimony.
> Those charges were eventually dropped due to lack of evidence.
> (He told the district attorney he had photographs. But none
> ever appeared--because non ever existed).
> Reid Rosenthal had Al Troth arrested the same way once, at the
> Hildreth property on the Beaverhead.
>
> There are a lot of Montanans who'd like to see a
> moist red spot appear, right below James Cox-sucker Kennedy's
> hairline. Others, like me, would be happier to see the same outcome
> happen from more natural causes. But the sooner the better.
>
> --
> /* Sandy Pittendrigh >--oO0>
> ** http://montana-riverboats.com
> */

sandy
September 8th, 2005, 06:17 AM
>>/* Sandy Pittendrigh >--oO0>

Sandy....I live in Bozeman--work at Montana State University.
I met the rancher who lives accross from James Cox Kennedy.
His dad used to be a well-known state senator. A majority
leader I think. Nice guy. He said Reid Rosenthal bunch
(now the James Kennedy bunch) where the worst neighbors he'd
ever had. They move fences without consulting him and continually
tresspass on his property. Which he said he wouldn't mind,
except that they don't reciprocate.

This "rich out-of-state" land owner bunch on the Ruby,
expecially the bunch up close to the dam, are serious
scum bags.