PDA

View Full Version : ...that's UNCLE Timmaaaay to you!

Tim J.
September 9th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Danl and Bill Mason, move over. There's a new fly fisher in SoCal named
Wyatt Matthew Johnson. The new mother and baby are fine, but my brother
sounds a wee bit excited.
--
TL,
Tim

Danl
September 9th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the land of quakes and wildfires, Wyatt!!! Let's go fishin!

Timmmmmaaaayyy, if your clan keeps this up, one day Johnson might become a
common name amongst English speakers.

Congrats!
Danl

"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Danl and Bill Mason, move over. There's a new fly fisher in SoCal named
> Wyatt Matthew Johnson. The new mother and baby are fine, but my brother
> sounds a wee bit excited.
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> ------------------------
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

September 10th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Congrats to mother, dad and uncle. How long before we show the little
nipper the "secret spot"?

Tim J.
September 10th, 2005, 05:11 PM
wrote:
> Congrats to mother, dad and uncle. How long before we show the little
> nipper the "secret spot"?

Relative or not, I'm sworn to complete secrecy. Besides, it's getting
more difficult to find an empty parking spot. ;-)

BTW, I'm hoping for a few hours late this afternoon for a romp north of
the bridge. I have some of my swap rejects that need testing. Maybe I'll
see you there.
--
TL,
Tim

Mike
September 12th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Congrads to Mom and Pop always nice to here of someone comming in
instead of going out.........Now let me see thar is the secret
spot......