PDA

View Full Version : Bob La Londe

John Kerr
April 5th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Hey Bob, I was just checking out the kids standings in the ABA San Diego
region, and happened to see the Yuma region listed....saw you and Hammer
in 11th pace in the points standings....not bad! You guys should make
the "classic" if you keep it up, hu?
JK

Bob La Londe
April 5th, 2004, 01:07 AM
We are planning on fishing the classic. I figure we are due for a good bag
or two and we will move up a notch. I love fishing with Hammer. We don't
always agree, but he and I usually manage to play off of each other's
knowledge and scouting with good results. We plan to spend some time up at
Meade before the classic doing some scouting. Not so much prefishing as
getting a line on the structure so that we have a game plan for different
weather and water conditions.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster
at
YumaBsssMan
dot
com
"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> Hey Bob, I was just checking out the kids standings in the ABA San Diego
> region, and happened to see the Yuma region listed....saw you and Hammer
> in 11th pace in the points standings....not bad! You guys should make
> the "classic" if you keep it up, hu?
> JK

go-bassn
April 5th, 2004, 05:04 AM
You guys are already talking end-of-year classic? Damn, we start next
weekend lol...

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> We are planning on fishing the classic. I figure we are due for a good
bag
> or two and we will move up a notch. I love fishing with Hammer. We don't
> always agree, but he and I usually manage to play off of each other's
> knowledge and scouting with good results. We plan to spend some time up
at
> Meade before the classic doing some scouting. Not so much prefishing as
> getting a line on the structure so that we have a game plan for different
> weather and water conditions.
>
> --
> Public Fishing Forums
> Fishing Link Index
> www.YumaBassMan.com
>
> webmaster
> at
> YumaBsssMan
> dot
> com
> "John Kerr" > wrote in message
> > Hey Bob, I was just checking out the kids standings in the ABA San Diego
> > region, and happened to see the Yuma region listed....saw you and Hammer
> > in 11th pace in the points standings....not bad! You guys should make
> > the "classic" if you keep it up, hu?
> > JK

Bob La Londe
April 5th, 2004, 05:14 AM
The ABA series we are fishing started in November. Our classic will be in
October I believe. Unless we blank three times in a row Hammer and I should
have no problem qualifying for the classic. We will aslo be fishing the ABA
Aluminum boat classic in september.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index