PDA

View Full Version : FA: Loomis 9' 8 wt.

jeffc
September 13th, 2005, 04:01 AM
We're running out of money, liquidating all extraneous material goods! Of
course I'm not selling *all* my fly rods or golf clubs. So what if I
haven't fished or played golf in 2 years? I'll get back to it! Anyway,
check it out if you're interested...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7182184012&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

rw
September 13th, 2005, 06:13 AM
jeffc wrote:
> We're running out of money, liquidating all extraneous material goods! Of
> course I'm not selling *all* my fly rods or golf clubs. So what if I
> haven't fished or played golf in 2 years? I'll get back to it! Anyway,
> check it out if you're interested...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7182184012&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Do you have any spare 11g WAPs or high-gain 2.4 GHz antennas?