PDA

View Full Version : OT Bush *humor* depending on your side of course

Wayne Knight
September 14th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Q: What is Bush's position on Roe vs. Wade?

A: He really doesn't care how people get out of New Orleans.

Tim J.
September 14th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Wayne Knight typed:
> Q: What is Bush's position on Roe vs. Wade?
>
> A: He really doesn't care how people get out of New Orleans.

Now *that's* funny!
--
TL,
Tim

Cyli
September 15th, 2005, 08:44 AM
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:03:46 -0500, "Wayne Knight"
> wrote:

>Q: What is Bush's position on Roe vs. Wade?
>

>A: He really doesn't care how people get out of New Orleans.

That's been my fav political joke about the whole thing. Told it to
my husband and he chuckled, then laughed hard for a bit.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)