PDA

View Full Version : Fries Sent

Opie
September 15th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Tim,
I got my flyz sent out to ya today. I tied two for each person (14 tires,
28 fliers), or something of that nature.

If I have done wrong, its your fault for letting folks join after the
deadline!

Take care,

Mark

Tim J.
September 15th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Opie wrote:
> Tim,
> I got my flyz sent out to ya today. I tied two for each person (14
> tires, 28 fliers), or something of that nature.
>
> If I have done wrong, its your fault for letting folks join after the
> deadline!

Ya done good, Op. More than good, what with two flies and all.

I've been trying to email you, but it's being stopped by wayno and his
anti-yankee voodoo.
--
TL,
Tim

Conan The Librarian
September 15th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Tim J. wrote:

> Ya done good, Op. More than good, what with two flies and all.

I didn't do nearly so good, having tied 15 flies (the final count
was 15, right?). But they are on their way to MA as we speak.

Chuck Vance

Tim J.
September 15th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Conan The Librarian typed:
> Tim J. wrote:
>
>> Ya done good, Op. More than good, what with two flies and all.
>
> I didn't do nearly so good, having tied 15 flies (the final count
> was 15, right?). But they are on their way to MA as we speak.

Thanks for making the deadline. The count was 15, but I'll make Mark's 14
work. Stan just won't get his Opie flies until after the photo shoot, and
the swapmeister, in typical gracious swapmeister fashion, will forego his
copies.. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim