PDA

View Full Version : Snapper on Port Phillip Bay

Chris and Pam Butel
September 19th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Is it time to get the boat out yet? The Sun had a report
of snapper down Corio Bay way. Any being caught down
Mornington or Carrum? Can,t wait to try out the new Penn.

regards Chris (Rowdy) Butel

TBA
September 29th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Get out there.... its time. Down Bellarine way.

www.tacklebox.com.au

"Chris and Pam Butel" > wrote in message
> Is it time to get the boat out yet? The Sun had a report
> of snapper down Corio Bay way. Any being caught down
> Mornington or Carrum? Can,t wait to try out the new Penn.
>
> regards Chris (Rowdy) Butel

Lindsay
October 28th, 2005, 09:40 AM
TBA wrote:

> Get out there.... its time. Down Bellarine way.

Mate got a couple to 6 pound this morning off Carrum

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

TBA
November 29th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Few to 5kg last week, and everyone around us pulling em in too.

www.tacklebox.com.au
Australian Fishing Community