PDA

View Full Version : Latest from the DD fly swap

Tim J.
September 19th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I have received almost all the flies now with the arrival of entries from
Mark Bowen, Mike Bernardoni, and Wayne Knight. Here's the tally:

Chuck "Conan" Vance - Madam CDC - ***REC'D***
Dale "brimbum" Wilkerson - Klod Hopper - ***REC'D***
Dan "Daniel-San" Brunsvold - Tom's Working Dry - ***REC'D***
Dave Martel - Hot Spot Parachute Beetle #16 - ***REC'D***
Dave Mohnsen - Glass Bead Red Emerger - ***SENT***
Gary Brown - Gangle-leg Dry size #20 - ***REC'D***
Hans van der Stroom - Traun Spezial - ***SENT***
Jeffrey Barnes - Sweet Cheeks - ***REC'D***
Larry Schmitt - bee (wet fly) - ***REC'D***
Mark "Guyz-N-Flyz" Bowen - Riffle, Grizzly (variant) - ***REC'D***
Marty Werling - Blue Bellied Sumtin - ***REC'D***
Mike Bernardoni - Wax Worm - ***REC'D***
Stan Gula - Picket Pin - ***AGAR*** (as good as received - Stan reports the
flies are done and insists it'll be cheaper to meet and buy me a beer than
to mail them. I have agreed to those terms.) ;-)
Tim Johnson - CDC Caddis - ***REC'D***
Wayne Knight - robert's yellow drake, size 12 - ***REC'D***

Folks, these flies are as fine an example as any of why you should
participate in a swap. Although I haven't yet received the batches from Dave
or Hans, these guys always submit great flies. I'm looking forward to
sorting and sending as soon as they all get here.
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
September 21st, 2005, 12:57 PM
Tim J. wrote:
> I have received almost all the flies now with the arrival of entries
> from Mark Bowen, Mike Bernardoni, and Wayne Knight. Here's the tally:
>
> Dave Mohnsen - Glass Bead Red Emerger - ***SENT***

now REC'D, thanks Dave.

> Hans van der Stroom - Traun Spezial - ***SENT***

Still waiting on the international mail system to find the U.S. I won't
be in to work today to check, but I'll betcha they're waiting for me
when I get in tomorrow.
--
TL,
Tim

Hans van der Stroom
September 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
I mailed 'm on Tuesday 14, postman said it would took a week. Keep me
informed when they didn't - allthough I wouldn't have any idea what to do
about it ;-)

Hans

--
Hans van der Stroom