PDA

View Full Version : Penns 2006

Mike
September 20th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Well somebody had to do it before it gets to late....Clavemiester Tom
must be asleep at the wheel again......My suggestion would be sometime
in May or June......Those who were there this year have to admit the
drake hatch was pretty awe inspiring.....The march brown hatch has been
good in the past along with the sulphurs in mid-May.........Personaly i
don't care.....15 thru 21 May 22 thru 28 May 30 May thru 5 June...Hell
lets just go from 15 May to 5 June.....

Thomas Littleton
September 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
"Mike" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Well somebody had to do it before it gets to late....Clavemiester Tom
> must be asleep at the wheel again......My suggestion would be sometime
> in May or June......Those who were there this year have to admit the
> drake hatch was pretty awe inspiring.....The march brown hatch has been
> good in the past along with the sulphurs in mid-May.........Personaly i
> don't care.....15 thru 21 May 22 thru 28 May 30 May thru 5 June...Hell
> lets just go from 15 May to 5 June.....

simmer down, my old friend. I have to talk to Rudy about available dates,
and then go from there. Patience, patience.......
Tom