PDA

View Full Version : Incredible, but true

Tim J.
September 22nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
All of the Dog Days Fly Swap flies have arrived precisely as planned. I
should be able to sort the flies tonight and start mailing them back
tommorow.

Thanks to all the swappers for their efforts. These flies are a nice example
of the talent in this group. I'll try and take the photos over the weekend
and get them to Stan for posting.
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
September 22nd, 2005, 05:04 PM
Tim J. typed:
> I should be able to sort the flies tonight and start mailing them back
> tommorow.

I respectfully request a volunteer willing to spend relatively little time
and effort to proofread my posts and catch the glaring, yet totally ignored,
errors before passing it through to roff. Spell checkers don't appear to be
up to the task at hand.
--
TL,
Tim

Wolfgang
September 22nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Tim J. typed:
>> I should be able to sort the flies tonight and start mailing them back
>> tommorow.
>
> I respectfully request a volunteer willing to spend relatively little time
> and effort to proofread my posts and catch the glaring, yet totally
> ignored, errors before passing it through to roff. Spell checkers don't
> appear to be up to the task at hand.

Diito.

Dough!

Doh!

Wolfgn....
ah, fukc it! :(

Stan Gula
September 22nd, 2005, 07:16 PM
Tim J. wrote:
> All of the Dog Days Fly Swap flies have arrived precisely as planned.
> I should be able to sort the flies tonight and start mailing them back
> tommorow.

I'll beleive it when I sse it.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Tim J.
September 22nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
Stan Gula typed:
> Tim J. wrote:
>> All of the Dog Days Fly Swap flies have arrived precisely as planned.
>> I should be able to sort the flies tonight and start mailing them
>> back tommorow.
>
> I'll beleive it when I sse it.

Nobody likes a smartass. Well, except me, and I only like you because. . .
hmmmm.

Besides, you don't get yours until after the phtoo shhot.

All the flies are being mailed today except:
Hans - I'll make a post office run soon
Mike Bernardoni - your packaging was so small I had a hard time getting your
little flies *out*, not to mention getting the big swap flies in. I'll have
to hunt for new packaging.
Stan - for being a smart ass.
--
TL,